𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘕

Good evening (Y/n) -san,

It's been a long time, kind of like a month or two, if you don't know I'm one of your servants, but in this letter it's all of us, we really missed you, and we were worried about you, because you haven't sent any letters for two months or less, and thanks to your friend Kaori, who sent us letters to tell us about how you were, especially when you left in the dungeon.

Oh ... We also found a green necklace in your room, and we want to give it to you, I'm sure it will fit you very well!

Your 

Servents

_A necklace huh..? Said Yuno.

_That's what surprises you? Asked Kaori.

_Why?

_(Y/n) have servents?!

_And..?

_It means that (Y/n) are nobles!

_But you wrote letters for them...

_I thought it was their family?!

Do you want an explanation? You want some, after Yuno and Kaori read your letter, don't ask how they find it, all you know is that they find it, that's all, whatever...

When they finished reading the letter the two had very different opinions, Yuno was rather impressed and shocked that you have the same necklace as him, but in green, unlike Kaori who was shocked that you have servants, and now they're arguing over who's right...And you, you were more shocked, how they took your letter...

_They have been arguing during the whole trip...Said Klaus.

_All for a necklace and servents...You said,walking like a zombie.

Why are you walking like a zombie? One word...insomnia, you did not sleep for 5 days, because of Kaori's hospitalization, and you spent the whole night writing a letter for your servants ...With Kaori ...Did she laughed at you? Yes...Did she help you? Probably...And yes you sent the letter...

But you still don't know how Kaori knew where your house was, and when you asked her the question, the only thing she told you was that one of the maids had come at night looking for you, but instead she met Kaori, they chatted for a long time, until dawn , and that's how the servants got your news...Plus that at the moment when you woke up and meet up with Kaori it was raining...

And now you're all on your way to Magic Knights headquarters, to give your report, of course with the Black Bulls, and yet you haven't seen any of them yet...

_IT'S THE GUYS FROM THE GOLDEN DAWN!! Yelled a familiar voice.

«Oh my goddness...Not him...All but him...Please god,if he disseapper I would do anything» You thought,looks like your prayers weren't heard, or maybe it's gods who don't love you and you made a big fuck right in your face, and if you wonder who was shouting, even if I'm sure you already know it, yes it's Asta, the only one and only...

_Hi! It's been a week since we last meet you,Asta! Are you healed up now? Asked Klaus,looking at the arms of Asta.

_Yeah! I slept like a rock,and ate like a pig! Said Asta.

_Just like a kid...Said Yuno looking at Asta.

_He doesn't even use the correct expressions...Said this time Kaori.

You didn't say a thing and just smiled,more like a forced smile than anything,yes you didn't like the fact that it was HIM who will accompany you...

_AH! It's all thanks to your magic! Thank you,Mimosa!

But Mimosa ran away,at the moment when Asta spoke to her, you didn't really understand at first, but when you saw how Noelle talked to her, and how Mimosa reacted, just like Noelle, you knew something, both were in love with Asta !!

You looked to where Asta was, and gave him a dark look, he doesn't understand why you looked at him like that, nor why the girls were screaming and blushing at the same time, you do a 'tch' and looked away ...

_He really is lucky with women...