Character information part 2

Name:Kaori(?).

Status:Alive.

Gender:female.

Sexuality:bisexual.

Age:15.

Birthday:28 August.

Height:1'59 cm (5'2 feet ).

Blood type:O+.

Eye:green(?).

Hair:black.

Apparence :

(Just imagine her with green eyes and black hair)

Crédit:(rabbit_c_) i don't now where sorry^^.)
     The only thing to know is that she wears long black shirt and black shorts,and black boots.

Personality :Kaori is a rather a nice girl who gets worried very quickly, she always looks for good in people whether they are nice or mean, for her everyone has a good background she is also a very talkative person when it comes in battle,always mocking her opponent even when she is in the door of death...

Affiliation:

Occupation:none.(for the moment).

Country:Unknown.

Magic:

Sky God Slayer Magic: A rare form of Ancient Spell somewhat akin to Wind Magic,it allows Kaori to generate and manipulate air in the form of spiraling black currents, which can be employed to assault foes with great effect.

Abilities:

Sky God's Bellow:Kaori is capable of gathering air in her mouth and then generating from the very same spot a powerful current of air.

Sky God's Dance:Kaori runs toward the target, and, when she is close enough to them, rotates her torso while extending her arms outwards. This prompts a very massive, spiraling current of black wind to be generated.

Sky God's Zephyros:Kaori is capable of almost immediately restoring any injury inflicted upon her, making it disappear harmlessly.

Sky God's Boreas: Sherria generates two spiraling black currents, which gathers together in correspondence to one of her open hands. She then extends such hand towards the target, sending the currents, which now have multiplied and taken the shape of a massive whirlwind, at them.

Trailing Sky Arrow :Kaori cloaks one of her legs in a whirlwind of a Sky God's air, thrusting it at her target.

Sky God's Blizzard :Kaori attacks in a flurry combination of kicks and punches cloaked with Sky God Slayer Magic.

Mana skin:she learned it from you so yeah.

Immense Strength:(physical,magical...)
Magic control:4/5.
Magic Amount:4/5.
Magic Control:3/5.
Speed and Reflexes:4/5.

Well I finally finish the two chapters after DAYS AND DAYS.

Whatever I don't now when the other chapter will come out but yeah.

Bye-bye.