𝘠𝘰𝘶? 𝘏𝘪𝘮? 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘴?

CHAPTER SEVEN

                              «It looks like that he can also make clones of himself, in addition they seem to be very powerful, they even break Klaus' iron wall a little» You thought to yourself,while watching the light blue haired clone fighting...

              «It looks like that he can also make clones of himself, in addition they seem to be very powerful, they even break Klaus' iron wall a little» You thought to yourself,while watching the light blue haired clone fighting Klaus.

Shall we go into a summary? Here we go again,so...where do we start? Ah, yes...So, Yuno was fighting against the soldier, at the beginning it was a rather interesting fight, but it got boring very quickly, but, Yuno fought well, and he also succeeded to forced him to use his grimoire, and now Yuno is really in a bad state, contrary to the enemies, which was perfectly normal.

And now our dear Klaus, shouted, as usual, and used one of his spells to attack the enemy, but, the soldier created a clone of himself, well...a crystal puppet, which could have broken Klaus's iron wall a bit..And yes the puppet looks exactly like him,but in crystal...That's all...

You?You were just watching, at the beginning, it's true you wanted to fight, but now ... You don't care anymore, like really, it's boring to see THEM fight, fight, yeah, them? No, of course not ... And yes, you are sitting right in besides Kaori, and behind you the HUGE DOOR...

Were you going to sleep? Yes, you start to close your eyes, they close slowly, until you hear a big BOOM, your eyes open very quickly to see what was happening.

The huge crystal sword the other guy made was,about to kill our dear Yuno, but, he was able to escape his attack, extending his arms outward and forming a thin blade of wind shaped of croissant, which is sent to the soldier.

And for the first time in hours, Yuno was able to attack him, the only problem was the guy had made himself a crystal armor that looked indestructible, he really had a problem with the crystals...

_Your magic doesn't efect me...The man said.

But even with that, Yuno had not given up, and avair resumed the attack with his wind, which formed a fairly powerful turn, which did not stop the enemy in front of him, his armor protects him rather well...

_Would you stop this wastefull none sense...

_NOT A CHANCE!! Yelled Yuno at the light blue haired man.

_MOVE!

_NO!

But, our poor Yuno had taken a little time to notice the sword above him, seeing this, Klaus shouted Yuno's name, while Klaus shouted his name, you didn't notice that Kaori was standing picked up and started running straight to Yuno's, but before she got to his place the sword was already above Yuno...

You also get up from your place to prevent Kaori from certain death, you even wondered why she had run away to him, and at that precise moment you felt that time was slowing down, and your head slowing turns to where Yuno is,to see a short boy with messy ash blonde hair, and a huge sword in his hand, his sword was black, which looks really old...

And it wasn't the fact that he's 16 and he's really small, well Kaori is small too, but she, she's cute....Okay, let's come back to where we were, our dear new character cut off the huge sword on his own while we- Ahm...I mean Yuno, couldn't destroy it, while the other cuts it IN ONE SWITCH...

_HEY MR.PERSONALITY!! He started yelling at the guy,WHO THE HELL GIVE YOU THE PERMISION TO HIT HIM?!! YUNO IS MY RIVAL!!

And then it hits you...This guy was on the Magic Knight exam! He's the one who was almost killed by Black Bulls captain Yami and has no magic at all, which is very surprising.

And three things had started bothering you, the first was that he could get into a company, and it was the Black Bulls which wasn't really surprising, and the second was that the guy had an anti magic sword, well it's only a suposition, but hey whatever, and the third was that he had called Yuno his rival!

_Am I the only who is suprised by the fact that he called Yuni his "rival"? Asked Kaori.

_Nope...You're not...You respond to her.

_WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YUNO?! WHEN I FINALLY CATH UP TO YOU,YOU'RE ABOUT TO KEEL OVER ?!! The ash blonde haired boy yelled for the second time.

_Stay away of my fight,I was just about to win.

_STOP LYING!! YOU'RE A MESS!! HE'S WIPING THE FLOOR WITH YOU !!

_I was about to turn the tables on him.

_OH STOP LYING !! DO YOU REMEMBERWHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?!!

You don't know who he is, but something tells you this guy wouldn't be easy to control, he has too much energy to sell which is sure to piss you off anyway. nobody likes people who shout a lot, the worst part is that you can't even imagine what the other members of the Black Bulls really look like.

You sighed, even if it bothers you a lot, you have to get used to it, it will probably be the key to your success, but now you have to fight oath, and show your magic and physical power.

You looked up at where the other two were to see that there were two more Black Bulls who are there now, surprise but not too much, you started walking towards had, just like Kaori,the ash blonde haired boy yelled something again,something about to who will win against the man,after hearing that,you felt the need to win to show who is the strongest here,the only thing you did was smirking at his words.

_I will be the one to beat him...