,, - klee annoys scaramouche

Start from the beginning

klee held up two of her fingers and made a cute peace-sign, staring at her small fingers as scaramouche nodded his head.

"um yeah thats uh... thats pretty good."

klee then held up her other hand with two fingers and blinked at them. she was confused why her fingers looked so small. "oh uh four fingers..."

scaramouche nodded again, trying his best to play along with this kid as you had warned him that he shouldn't start cursing in front of her or get mad at her. "oh that's uh- thats even better thats- thats twice the betternes."

the car went silent for a while, and he enjoyed the peace and quiet. he hated children, but he liked you so he agreed to take care of her for you. you were too busy with work to take klee to the dentist, so scaramouche had to do it.

he then looked up into the rear-view mirror and saw klee slowly inching her finger into her mouth, going on to touch her teeth. he immediately cleared his throat. "no no, klee, do not put your fingers in your mouth."

klee lowered her hand and shut her eyes, and wondered why the world had gone dark. she was wondering if the bunny had shut out the lights of the sun. "klee can't see anything..."

scaramouche sighed as he started driving once the lights had turned green. "you can see fine klee, y-"

klee started to stand, placing her feet on the soft cushion of the car, alerting scaramouche immediately. "no stay in your seat klee STAY IN YOUR SEAT! DO NOT GET UP. DO NOT GET UP."

klee grumbled and screamed loudly as she slowly sat back down, allowing herself to sink back down into the seat. scaramouche sighed as he tried to control his anger at the young girl, as his ears were ringing badly from the screaming she had just did.

"klee doesn't feel tired..." klee mumbled, her eyes still shut.

"good, i don't feel tired either." he said, changing the radio station to children's music for klee so she could listen to that instead of asking him stupid questions. he was about to lose his mind with this child.

"does klee have stitches...?" klee asked.

"yes you do, thats why you were at the dentists." he replied, gripping on his steering wheel.

"does.. does klee have stitches?" klee repeated, wondering why she couldn't get her words through the short man in the drivers' seat.

scaramouche groaned and turned the car into a different lane as he sighed. "yes, i just told you that..."

"... on my teeth?"

scaramouche was losing his patience at this point, and was ready to throw this little girl out on the road. he was done with kids; and he was done with her, but klee was your little sister, so he couldn't do that to you. if klee was not related to you, he would have thrown her out of the window.

"yes klee n-"

klee once again brought her finger close to her mouth, and thats when scaramouche yelled.

"DO NOT TOUCH IT! DO NOT. TOUCH YOUR STITCHES. do not, disobey me."

"why can't... klee touch it...?"