𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

Start from the beginning

"Okay I see. That's odd but nothing to be worried about. We can run a blood test and check to make sure the test wasn't invalid. Sometimes store pregnancy test tend to be inaccurate at times." The doctor informed.

I mean at this point it would probably be a good thing that Mo isn't pregnant.

So if when they run this test on her and it comes back negative, she might be relieved to know she not go be a momma.

"Now I'm gonna have Nurse Williams come and take some blood from you so we can get it in the lab and get you your results back as soon as possible." Doctor Evans said making my ears perk up at the name Williams.

I wasn't sure if she meant Desean momma because she is a nurse here too.

"Okay how are you doin- Samani ? What you doing here baby ?" Momma Williams asked as soon as she seen me sitting in the corner beside Kiani.

i should have known it was her.

This was gone be weird too because she doesn't know that Kaso and Mo together.

I mean after all, they never met which was weird as hell because I stayed with Desean 24/7 when we was younger.

"I'm here wit my sister. That's my sis Aamori and this is our friend Kiani." I introduced all of them.

"Oh, aww hi babies. Aamori...that name sound familiar. You know my other son ?" Momma Williams asked putting on her gloves preparing her needle.

"You have another son ?" Aamori dumbass asked playing dumb.

"Yea, his name is Keion but he goes by Kaso." She squinted her eyes at Mo and right then I knew she knew who Mo was.

She was just waiting to see if Mo was gone lie or not.

Momma Williams went over to Mo and cleaned her arm up before tapping the needle lightly.

She had Mo extend her right arm out and she looked at it to find a vein tapping it to make it pop out more.

"Yea I know him. A very nice young man." Mo funny ass said looking down at the needle.

Kiani snorted a little under her breath covering up her mouth with her hand to keep from laughing.

"So you Ms. girl he be talking about. I thought he was with that lil ratchet ass girl from the westside. But he found hisself somebody nice and respectful." Momma Williams got the needle and positioned it to inside of Aamori arm.

"What you in here for if you don't mind me asking ?"

"I'm here for preg...." Aamori mumbled real low so Momma Williams wouldn't hear her.

"What ? I couldn't hear you baby."Momma Williams pushed the needle in just a little bit and Aamori eyes got big as fuck.

"PREGNANCY TEST !" Aamori yelled when the needle was all the way in.

She squirmed around as Momma Williams started to take the blood making the tube fill up.

"Hmm." Was all Momma Williams said as she took the needle out putting the blood into the vial carefully.

"Ma, you good ? You don't sound surprised." I said.

"Chile, I know my son be fucking. If a pretty girl like you go be the first to give me my grandbaby then so be it and if not then so be it. I'll probably be waiting forever for Samani and Desean asses to have one anyway." Ma laughed patching up Mo arm carefully then grabbed the vial walking towards the door.

"Now I'll be back, your lab results shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to a hour sweetie. Just relax for right now." Ma said walking out leaving us three in here.

"She was so...nice." Mo said.

"She always been nice. You just never met her before." I added.

"Shit. When Black momma met me she didn't like me at first. Now that lady be calling me everytime Black act up. Talkin' bout some 'come get this neglectful ass son of mine'. Lady a trip." Kiani shared.

"Yea she sweet tho. But I really hope this test don't take all damn day. I'm ready to go home." Aamori whined laying down on the little bed.

I hoped it didn't either.

~

"Well I have kinda good and bad news." Doctor Evans said walking back in the room after about a hour and a half.

"Just tell me straight." Aamori told her.

"Okay well Ms. Brown, you are not pregnant. I think what the case may have been was that the birth control your on had your cycle irregular and come late. The test you took was just a false positive, it happens. But the blood test confirmed that you are not pregnant."

Kiani and I looked at Mo face and we all were shook.

"Wow. Thank you so much Dr. Evans." Mo said in amazement getting up to shake her hand.

"Happy to help. Just be careful okay ? Next time I see you, you might actually be pregnant." Dr. Evans told her smiling at us briefly before leaving out the room.

We all grabbed her things and walked towards the door opening it to walk out.

"Well bitch you not preggo." Kiani said as we walked out the hospital doors to the car.

"Yea, but I have no idea how to talk to Kaso since I basically told him that I was having an abortion." Mo pouted getting in.

"Go have to have a convo with him again and let him know the situation. Not saying its gone fix everything but at least he'll know what happened." I interjected backing out.

"Yea I know."

vote, comment.

got yall asses, plot twist she not even preggoo😗😗😗.

did you like ?🌚

yall mad at me ?😂