Enemies of the heir, beware.

Tom was sure that it was still too late to wake up for school. But something was waking him up before the supposed time. He didn't like it at all. He was tired from a very draining journey as well as babysitting a full grown cat for a day and he needed his sleep.

He decided to ignore the slight disturbance against his shoulder. A few seconds later, the warm blankets surrounding him were not there anymore, making him shiver due to the cold. He scowled in his half asleep state while trying to get it back on him again. His brain barely registered the weirdness of his situation.

Giving up at last, he started to fall asleep once again. He might be a strong wizard, but at the end of the day, he was just a boy. Little the the boy know what was coming his way.

His body jolted awake from the sharp sting on his cheek. His hand covered the flamming area in order to decrease the pain he was currently feeling from an unexpected slap. He finally opened his eyes and sat up on his bed. His dorm was quite dark. He first glanced at the window to see that it was still dark outside.

"Finally you are awake, idiot!"

Tom jolted once again hearing a female voice whispering against his ears. His hands moved faster than he could think and shoved blindly at the intruder of his personal space. A small yelp was heard followed by a few colourful words directed at him.

"Have you gone mental?!"

Tom could finally see as his eyes adjusted in the dark. In front of him sat none other than Maybelle, in her human form, wrapped around by his blankets. His brain started functioning once again and his eyes widened dramatically.

"You are human," that was the most unintelligent sentence Tom had ever said.

"Yes! And I am naked!" Maybelle whisper yelled. She was close to loosing her mind.

Tom tilted his head,"What?"

He heard her groan in frustration.

"I just transformed back in my sleep and I am not wearing any clothes. On top of that, I am in a room filled with teenagers. So, help me!" She whispered hurriedly, scared that one of the boys would wake up.

Tom understood the situation at last. He looked calm, much to her surprise. He lazily got out of his bed and retrieved a shirt and some pants from his trunk. He tossed them towards her that smacked her straight on her face.

He turned away to give her some privacy. There was some shuffling of clothes and a few curses. He rolled his eyes listening the foul words coming out of her mouth. Never did he imagine that a girl could speak like that. But there she was, on his bed, wearing his clothes. No girls would do that either.

"I need to get out of the Slytherin dorms," she whispered once she was done.

The clothes smell like him.

There it was. That voice in his head. He almost wanted to turn her back into a cat just so that he would not be able to hear her unusual thoughts.

Tom nodded as an answer and gestured her to follow him. The journey was painfully silent. He could feel how uneasy she was. He understood the reason however. A girl would not like waking up unclothed beside a boy.

Tom wanted to scoff in disbelief. He was not fazed in the slightest. He had found her in worse situations. Once he had to fetch her for the extra tutoring and had found her in a pit of mud, where she was struggling with a thick vine calling it a snake.

The duo came out of the main entrance and the boy waited for her to walk away. Much to his annoyance, she started fidgeting in front of him.

Her once short black hair was longer and reached slightly below her shoulders. Tom noticed that her hair didn't look like a crow's nest anymore. Her face was flushed pink to the point that it looked like she had a fever.