"Nicholas oppa! Hahaha we already did tho', a tons actually! Remember when we just randomly have a dance match during practice in the Ground?" You defended, you missed bickering with him.

"You got a point, but still!!!" Nicholas protested, you can feel that he's sulking like a kid right now which made you laugh.

"Okay!okay! I'll bring you to the Underground building hahaha I'll introduce you to Grandpa Jung and other underground dancers too." You said, knowing how he really wants to meet the legendary Jung, loves to meet known underground dancers and have a friendly match with them.

Hearing that made the others raise their right eyebrows and turn their heads at you instantly.

"Yah! Why only him?!" K protested.

"I want to go too!" Hanbin whined, shaking your arms, who's sitting beside you.

"Noona?! How could you!" Jungwon protested with his furrowed brows, feeling betrayed.

"Noona!" Daniel protested too.

"For real?! YOW!!! YOU SERIOUS?!" Nicholas said enthusiastically, smiling from ear to ear, can't believe on what you just said.

"All of you! I'll bring all of you! Hahahaha are we good now?" You explained.

"Yup! we good, we good." They all said, nodding their heads, satisfied with your answer.

"Can't wait for that day!" Nicholas said excitedly.

"Hahaha I can feel that hyung's doing his popping celebration dance right now." Niki chuckled which made all of you laugh and nodded.

"You know me well! Hahaha but kidding aside, I'm so proud of you guys, all of you are really working hard. You're really killing it on the stage all the time." Nicholas said proudly.

"EEEYYYY!!!" All of you chuckled, feeling flustered at another complement.

"Hahaha Is this really Nicholas?" Sunghoon teased.

"Yah! I really mean it! Don't want it? Okay, I take it back." Nicholas teased back

"Hahahahaha" all of you laughed.

All of you are having a great time talking and making fun of each other til the call ended.

Now the last one you have to call.

"Wooaaahhh I really missed talking to them." Jake said.

"Yeah, can't wait to see all of them again." Heeseung chuckled.

All of you nodded in agreement.

"Now, Who's next?" K said excitedly.

All of you are now looking at the list

"Hmmmmm" All of you hummed while choosing who to call next.

"It's really hard to choose~" Jake whined.

"Yeah~" All of you nodded.

"Then I'm just gonna point my fingers randomly on the list while my eyes close, who ever it is will be the next person we'll call." You said

"Okay!" They all agreed

You closed your eyes excitedly.

"Can't she stop being so adorable." Heeseung thought to himself, smiling while looking at you.

"1, 2, 3!!!" All of you counted and you point your finger on the list, and open your right eye first to peek who it was.

"Ej hyung!" Daniel said excitedly.