Wait till you come home, then I'll teach you a lesson, Lucas thought to himself before he kicked the table.

___

Jimin walked out of his house and saw Taemin's car parked outside. Taemin? What's he doing here? Jimin wondered. He walked over and saw Taemin and Taehyung sitting in the front of the car. Hoseok wasn't with them surprisingly.

"What are you two doing together?" Jimin asked as he got inside.

"My dad took away my car for staying out too long, so I called Taemin to drop us off and he was okay with it," Taehyung said as he grinned at Jimin through the rearview mirror.

"Don't you have work?"

"I was going to go after I dropped you two off," Taemin said while starting the car and driving.

"Damn, you've finished school?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I graduated last year in America and came back to take over my father's business."

"Wow, what a smart guy," Taehyung scoffed.

"Don't start annoying me again like you did on Sunday morning," Taemin yelped.

"Wait, what happened?" Jimin asked with a curious look on his face.

"Nothing happened," Taehyung said as he glared at Taemin.

"Taehyung woke up once we got to my place and threw up on my bed. I had to call one of my housekeepers to clean up the mess and then he jumped on me while I was helping him to bed saying 'Jin you're so cute, why don't you notice me like I do?' What a weirdo," Taemin said while shaking his head at Taehyung.

Jimin started laughing in the backseat while Taehyung fumed in anger.

"Jimin, I hate your friend," Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

"He even said 'Oh! Jin you're so hot, I want you!' Taemin said with a mocking tone.

"Oh my god, that's hilarious," Jimin said while covering his mouth, trying not to laugh any harder than how he was laughing right now.

Taemin and Taehyung looked at each other for a moment, forgetting about the conversation. Taehyung looked at Jimin and then back at Taemin who was smiling at him. At least he's laughing, they both realized. Both of them sadly knew how rare it was to see Jimin genuinely happy.

"Fuck you Taemin," Taehyung muttered after a minute.

"Go tell Jin that, not me. I'm not interested." Taemin chuckled.

"Oh god, my stomach hurts. Tae you're something else when you're drunk." Jimin laughed while clutching his stomach.

"Thank god you didn't witness it!" Taemin exclaimed, parking the car in front of the campus.

"I wish I did, I missed the best part," Jimin said as he got out of the car.

"Well sucks for you! God, I don't remember shit from the party. I think I got wasted," Taehyung complained as he left the car.

"That party was boring, I throw better ones," Taemin said while getting out as well. He walked over to where Jimin and Taehyung were standing.