[48] Life changing

Start from the beginning

"Yeah that would be in the station, where I no longer work." Noah said, glaring at his dad.

"Trust me! They'll let you in!" Stiles exclaimed urgently.

"Trust you?" His dad asked angrily.

Stiles immediately stopped, "trust-trust... Madi?" He suggested. Noah looked at Madison who gave a uncomfortable smile.

"Madi I trust." He replied. They all looked at each in triumph as they ran quickly to the car, them getting in the Jeep as Stiles's dad got in his car behind them.

They quickly drove to the sheriffs station, immediately running in when they got there. Noah walked up to the girl deputy, "it's two in the morning." She said confused.

"Believe me I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important." Noah told her.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles told the twins.

"Why?" Scott asked.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson except for one, you remember?" Stiles explained.

"The pregnant girl," Madi answered. "Jessica."

"Yeah. Since Matt had to kill her himself somebody from the hospital could've seen him."

"Kids." They heard making them look as Noah walked in. They quickly followed giving the deputy and smile on the was past her.

"I don't know guys I mean look at this." Stiles's dad said. "There was a six-car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed."

"All right just keep going." Stiles said urgently. "Look he had to have passed on of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere."

"There!" Madi yelled making Noah pause. She pointed at screen, making them look to see the back of Matt's head and jacket.

"That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles exclaimed.

"All I see is the back of someone's head." His father said.

"Matt's head, yeah." Stiles said. "I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct, cranium. It's weird."

They all looked at him weirdly, "are you crazy?" Noah asked his son.

"All right fine, then look at his jacket huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles asked.

"Millions, literally."

"Stiles you own a black leather jacket."

Stiles glared at Madi who wasn't helping. "Okay can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." Scott said.

Noah sighed, scrolling through the security tapes, "look! See there he is again!" Stiles exclaimed.

"You mean there's the back of his head again." His said corrected him.

"Okay but look, he's talking to someone." Stiles said. Madi looked closer, her heart dropping as she looked at her brother, him giving her the same look.

Life Changing | Stiles Stillinski ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara