50

"Not like that you little touch-deprived weirdo!" He rolled his eyes, scoffing. My eyes widened at him, quickly shaking my flustered head.

"Yeah well, you're the perverted one out of the both of us!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Sure," he sarcastically mimicked my voice whilst scrolling through the GPS and inputting a location.

"So, where are we going to go then?" I asked, watching as he drove down a side road and off of the congested freeway.

"I know staying in a motel would be awkward for the both of us, so I'm taking you to visit somebody," he said, eyes carefully fixated upon the road.

I sat silently, watching as the car drove into a peaceful traditional looking neighbourhood with many homely looking flats, apartments and townhouses aligned tightly together.

He parked upon a side road and slowly clambered out of the car, taking off his shades and slipping them into his pocket.

I followed closely behind him as he walked to the paint-faded door of a small townhouse in front of us.

After he knocked upon it and waited for a while, it suddenly opened up to reveal a small old woman with a bright and cheerful smile placed upon her face.

"Namjoon-ah, is that you?" She smiled up at him, her wrinkled skin producing a beautiful little pair of dimples.

"Aunt, it's been so long!" Namjoon smiled, embracing her. "I was just passing by and I wondered if it would be possible to stay here just for the night? I'm a little far from home,"

"Of course Joonie, unfortunately it's a little dusty, but I've got the attic upstairs if you need-"
She halted in her speech as she noticed me, almost completely covered by Namjoon's tall figure.

"Namjoon, you didn't even introduce your poor girlfriend to me!" She beamed, warmly embracing me into a big hug. I smiled at her kind actions, hugging her back.

He didn't even try to deny the word she'd just used to describe me, in fact he chuckled instead.

"I think she's a little tired," he smiled at me as I let out a sudden yawn, quickly clasping a hand over my mouth.

"Ofcourse, follow me up," she nodded, watching as we both took off our shoes and followed her upstairs.

She lead us to a dusty room filled with bits of antiques and rotting furniture.

"I'm sorry, it's not much but-"

"It's fine, thank you so much. Especially on such short notice," Namjoon warmly smiled, gesturing for me to enter.

"I'm downstairs if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!" she beamed lovingly, and we both nodded at her with gratitude.

"Sleep well,"

She closed the door carefully behind her, and I noticed as Namjoon began to insightfully glance around the place.

He found a small fortune cat placed upon the window sill, watching with great interest as it waved its paw back and fourth. I chuckled at him, amused by this dorkish side to him.

He smiled up at me, putting it down carefully and began to move towards where I was across the creaky floorbeds.

"If I move this sofa, there should be enough room for you to lay down on that side," he said. "And I'll take this side," he pointed towards the door.
I nodded, pleased with his decision.

"It might not be the most comfortable but its just for one night," he sighed and I smiled, shaking my head.

"Trust me, I've slept in worse. You're car isn't exactly a 5-star-hotel," I joked and he rolled his eyes, chuckling.