Chapter 44

The alarm goes off. I open my eyes and it feels like I've been shot. Today. I'm leaving him today. Louis also wakes up.

Louis: Baby...

He whispers

Louis: Baby you up?

I twist and nod. Louis reaches over me and turns of the alarm. He then sits up and rubs his eyes for a while.

Louis: How are you doing?

I sigh and sit up with him

Y/n: I don't know...

He nods and puts an arm around me

Louis: It's okay... come on let's get ready

He stands up and gently tugs on my hand, gesturing for me to as well. I stand up and pull him into a hug.

Y/n: I can't do this-

Louis: Yes you can. Just... take some deep breaths. We're gonna be okay.

I pull away from the hug and do what he said. I take a deep breath and hold his hands. I smile as he's with me. He calms me down and I feel better.

Louis: okay... good job baby, now go ahead and get ready, grab your things. I'll see you very soon okay?

I nod and let go of his hands

Y/n: Bye...

I leave Louis room and make it over to mine. I unlock the door and bsf/n just woke up.

bsf: hey

She whispers and stands up

bsf: I hate getting up early

I nod and stare down at my suitcase

Y/n: Did you-

She nods and walks over to you

bsf: I knew you would want to be with Louis on this last day, so I packed for you.

I smile and my eyes water just a little

Y/n: Thank you so much

I hug and and she hugs me back. But it only lasts a second before she pulls away.

bsf: ight let's stop being cringey and start packing

I laugh a little a wipe my tears

Y/n: Ughghhskska okay let's go

Me and bsf/n both spent around 30 minutes getting ready for the airport. I had to wear my nasty neon orange shirt again, and I wore my hair down over my shoulders. I put on my glasses and some black joggers, and we were ready.

Me and bsf/n paused before leaving our room. I stopped and stared at the bed. I had a flashback of Louis giving me some snack to help my stomach. I got butterflies. I had flashbacks of my first time realizing I was in love with him. I had flashbacks of our entire trip.

bsf: okay... let's go

I nod and leave the room. First step done. Me and bsf/n head down to the lobby, where I saw my friends, and everyone else in section 6. I paused when I made eye contact with Louis. He smiles and waves for me to come over. I start running to him. I get flashbacks of every time we met in the lobby. Me running into his arms. And I did it for the last time today.

Louis wrapped his arms around me again and I kissed his cheek. He pulled away for a second and then kissed me on the lips.

Louis: You look really pretty.

I smiled and rolled my eyes and I held his hand.

Y/n: Oh please

He shook his head a laughed a little.

Louis: No I mean it...

I smirk and hold his hand. But somethings missing. I lift it up.

Y/n: Louis where's your rings?

He bit his bottom lip

Louis: I don't know. They probably fell off in the waves.

I pout a little and feel his fingers

Y/n: I'm sorry

He shakes his head

Louis: No no no it's okay I have more at home

I nod and sigh

Y/n: Okay...

Mr J finally speaks up. He sounds very tired. I mean... it IS 4:30 in the morning

Mr J: Shhhh can I have everyone's attention?

Everyone's voices slowly die down.

Mr J: Okay, we're gonna get on the bus t the airport now, everyone please get in two lines. First people in go to the back, last go to the front.

We all slowly enter the bus and I hold Louis hand. I remember what he said in the bedroom.

Just take a few deep breaths

I slowly started breathing in as we take our seats.

Louis: Y/n?

I close my eyes and squeeze his hand

Louis nods and rubs my thumb

Louis: Your doing great baby...

I smile relax a little.

Step two: Get on the bus

Check.