Chapter 17

I felt my heart flutter

Y/n: Nooo your lying

She shakes her head

bsf: tell that to him. He told us all today at breakfast when you were still sick.

I couldn't help but smile and blush

bsf: AJDJSJJ IT'S TRUE YOU LIKE HIM BACK

Y/n: DO NOT!!

bsf: DO TOO!!

Y/n: FKSKDJJ FINE

bsf: OMG YES YOUR GUYS ARE FUCKING ADORABLE

Y/n: You CANNOT tell ANYONE.

bsf: Okay okay I won't

I can't believe I just told her that. I stg if this bitch tells a single soul that i like him back, I will murder her. So that's why people were giving me and Louis weird looks.

bsf: Now come on, let's go meet up and start the tour. It's 12.

Me and bsf/n walked down to the lobby where Louis, Daniel, Ethan and everyone else n section 6 was waiting. Around 12 other people not including me and bsf/n were waiting for the teachers to release us.

bsf: we'll this is awkward

She whispers in my ear

Y/n: Yeah no shit

We walked over to Daniel Louis and Ethan and started planning where to go until Mr Josephson walked over to us

Mr J: You guys know where your going?

Louis: Yup. Arcade first.

Mr J: Good choice, I checked it out last night and they got some pretty cool things down there.

Daniel thanked him and Mr J let us go. We walked standing all next to each other. Louis arm brushed mine and it made me smile a little. His arms were soft.

Daniel: Does anyone know if we take a right or a left turn?

Everyone shrugged

Daniel: Aight then here we go

Daniel took a random sharp turn to the right and everyone stumbles a little bit. Louis grabbed my hand to try and help him from falling, and I fell too. bsf/n tripped and Ethan caught her. Louis lay flat on his back, and I laid on top of him. There was an awkward moment where we both just stared at each other but I quickly fixed it.

Y/n: Wow aren't you a clumsy idiot

I laughed and stood up. Louis sat up off the ground and I reached my hand out. He took a hold of it and I helped him up.

Louis: I am not!

He giggles

Y/n: Shut uppp

I give him a little push and he smiles. I notice bsf/n nodded and giving me a thumbs up. My eyes grow wide and I try to tell her to "STOPPP" without saying it.

We all make it to the arcade after literally 20 minutes of Daniel taking sharp turns, is falling, and getting lost. It was really big.

^^^what the arcade looks like^^^

Y/n: Wow

Ethan: Geez this is massive

Daniel, Ethan, and bsf/n run away and start looking around. Me and Louis start following but give up. Their acting like kids in a candy store.

Louis: So which one do you want to try first?

I look up at him

Y/n: Dude you know you have to pay right?

Louis: Well yeah no shit but where?

Y/n: Over there.

I really didn't mean to, I promise!! But I grabbed his hand and we ran over to the machine. I smiled hard and saw him blush a little as our fingers folded together.

Y/n: Here. Now how much money do you have?

Louis: I only brought a $10

Y/n: I did too, that's enough for like 50 coins.

I didn't realize it, but we were still holding hands, even though we stopped running.

Louis: That's plenty

Y/n: Yeah, okay let's go!!

We both ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, looking at every game and wasting money on crane machines.

Louis: Aw come on don't waste them all on that stupid game, let's go to like space invaders!!

I tilt my head

Y/n: Space invaders?

Louis mouth drops. His eyes grow wide.

Louis: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SPACE INVADERS IS??

Y/n: I DIDN'T THINK I HAD TOO?

Louis: OMG JUST FOLLOW ME ALREADY!!

We both ran over to this ginormous screen and two guns in front of it.

Y/n: Woah...

Louis: Woah is right, now come on, let's each pay two coins for this gun.

I looked at him, confused

Y/n: But theirs two guns! We can both play.

Louis: Nah, you'll need help. Come on.

I pull out two coins from my pocket and place them in the machine. Louis does too, and it starts up.

I take my hands and grab the gun with them. The gun starts shaking really harshly and shooting lasers at the screen.

Louis: Woah woah woah

He laughs, and takes his hands. He puts them on top of mine, and helps move the gun around. It was so cute. I stood in front, and he stood right behind me. In fact I felt his chin sit on the top of my head for a split second. His hands covered mine and he helped move it.

Louis: You see the goal is to shoot these little monsters before they reach the bottom of the screen. When you see big circles like this with a B in them...

He moves the gun over to the circle and shoots it once. The bomb explodes and kills a ton of little bad guys.

Y/n: Oooooh

Louis smiles and continues helping me.

The game finally finishes and we got 39200 points.

Louis: You didn't do so bad after all

Y/n: What? You thought I'd do bad without you?!

Louis smirks and shrugs. I laugh and punch him in the shoulder.

Louis: OWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR

I smile

Y/n: For being a little loser that's what

Louis hits me back, but not as hard

Louis: Your so cute

I feel my cheeks blush, and we hold hands as we walk to the next game.

(THANK YOU ALL SM FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS AND READS I LOVE YOU SM)