Chapter 24

I made one of those massive waffles that you can get at hotels and some apple juice and sat down next to bsf/n. None of the boys were here yet but what can we say? We were hungry. As I was eating my waffles it hit me.

Y/n: Oh my god

bsf: what?

I looked at her

Y/n: your not- gonna be pregnant are you?

She laughed

bsf: no bitch he used protection

I sighed in relief. She rlly needs to tell me these things sooner so I don't freak out. We continued eating and I told her about my night with Louis, when all the boys suddenly arrived.

Louis: Well hello there pretty ladies

They all went and grabbed their food, and I blushed as I watched Louis.

They all walked back with their food and sat down. Louis next to me and Ethan obviously next to bsf/n.

I smiled at Louis as he at down and he smirked at me. I want to make out again.

Louis: Jacks gonna join us today is that good?

We all nod. We like Jack. Cool dude. And I owe him one for not telling the teachers that I slept with Louis.

As everyone was eating Daniel asked a question

Daniel: Anyone know what we're doing today?

Jack: Hopefully not another lame pool party.

Daniel looks Jack in the eyes and the two of them laugh a little bit with one another.

I grabbed out the schedule from my bag and looked to today's date.

Y/n: Barcelona. Looks like we're going to a museum and a neighborhood called Barri Gòtic.

Everyone kinda sighs. It didn't sound like much fun.

A while later I feel something touching the back of my hand. I look down and see Louis. I turn my hand over and her interlocks his fingers in mine. We try to keep it hidden to so one can see. Uggggsggwhahxhhs I love him. Why hasn't he asked me out?

After breakfast is finished, everyone got up and we started walking back to our rooms. Louis still held my hand as we walked behind them, and every time someone turned around we dropped so they couldn't see. It was fun.

We made it to the elevator and crammed in together. Louis still held my hand. That is, until we made it to the top. Louis let go and we had to part ways. Everyone left the elevator and Louis quickly turned to face me. He kissed me on the lips, short and sweet, and then skipped off like a child. He looked so happy and it was ADORABLE. I ran over to bsf/n to catch up with them and then we went inside to change for today's trip. I decided on three sundresses to choose from.

 I decided on three sundresses to choose from