Chapter 38

LOUIS POV

Y/n cried into my arms for around 20 minutes before she slowly fell asleep. Now it all makes sense. Why she can be stubborn... or why she wants to wait until marriage... it was all just past trauma. I stared down at her resting peacefully. I didn't wanna wake her but if she stayed out here with me we'd freeze. I laid her down on the blanket and then stood up for a second. I took a deep breath and put an arm under her back and one under her legs, and I lifted her up. I tried my hardest to be gentle, cause she looks so pretty when she sleeps and I didn't wanna wake her up.

I slowly walked along the water line, trying to stay steady as occasional waves hit. I didn't care about the blanket or pizza box. I'll get them in the morning.

We made it back to the resort and a few people were in the pool. They saw me carrying y/n and I shook my head trying to tell them to stay quiet.

They all went quiet for a minute as I walked by.

Once I made it to my room, I laid her down on my bed and pulled the covers over her. I didn't know if she'd sleep the whole night, or just for a moment.

I sat down on the couch and pulled out my journal and wrote down about our night. I've done this since the beginning of the trip, hoping it would just be a memory of Spain, but now I've been making it extra special, because it's become the story of how I met my wife.

Y/N POV

I woke up in Louis room at around 10:48 at night. I rubbed my eyes and noticed Louis writing. He stopped once he saw me.

Louis: Hey baby...

I sat up and covered my face with my hands. He walked over to me and sat down as he rubbed my back.

Louis: You okay?

I nod and drop my hands

Y/n: I'm so sorry for ruining our fun night

He shakes his head

Louis: No no! I'm so happy you told me y/n! I'd rather have you tell me that and have the night end in tears, then not know that part of your life. It helps me understand you. Love you.

I smile and kiss him

Y/n: Thank you... but I'm still gonna make it up to you.

He sighs

Louis: okay fine, what is it?

Y/n: Tomorrow I'm taking us and the friends bowling. The place looks sick and we only went on the second day here.

He nods with a smile

Louis: Okay I like it, I'll go

He kisses me and stands up as he walks back to the couch where he puts away his journal.

Louis: As of tonight... are you thinking of going to the pool? Or beach again? Maybe the theater or-

I smile and cut him off

Y/n: Hot tub

He looks back at me and smiles for a second before laughing

Louis: Your feeling spicy huh?

I nod and laugh

Y/n: Yes, now let's change

He agrees and I wave goodbye as I leave for my room to change. I swear Louis is an angel from heaven.

(Sorry it's short, imma go to bed😗✌🏻)