The Confession

Alice woke up to the daylight in her eyes. The curtains in Henry's bedroom were half open and a beam of light went directly into her face.

Turning to the other side, she found Henry still asleep, and she couldn't resist watching him. She could spend the whole day looking at him. And to think that until a few months ago she only knew him by name and now, she was in love with him.

When she told him about her feelings the night before, Alice feared he would be scared and send her away. When he shut her up with a kiss, inside her the hope that her feelings could, one day be returned arose, but she pushed her away quickly, so as not to suffer in the future. Instinctively, Alice started to caress Henry's face, pausing her fingers near his chin and lips.

"You and your habit of watching me sleep," Henry said in a hoarse voice and half-closed eyes.

Alice smiled and propped herself up on her elbow, holding the sheet against her breasts, to see it better.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up. Again" she apologized.

"No problem," he said, turning towards Alice and also leaning on his elbow. "Did you sleep well?" He asked with a smile.

Alice nodded and started to look at him more intensely. Her heart belonged to that man, and she could no longer deny it. Approaching him slowly, she kissed him gently on the lips.

"Was that a good morning kiss?" Henry asked.

Alice shrugged and said, "That was just a kiss. Do you need a reason?"

Henry was amused and kissed her again, but in a more warm and dominant way. At the end of the kiss, Alice opened her eyes and recovered the air, staring at him.

"I could stay in this kissing game with you all day, you know?" She said.

"And why don't you stay?" Henry questioned while looking at her.

"Because your brother said he might need me today, and he could call asking me to go to the office." Alice explained.

Henry frowned and said, "Today is Saturday. If he needs you, write an e-mail, and you answer when you can."

Alice laughed at his bossy attitude. "This is not the way it works, Mr. Cavill."

"But today it'll be. I always have you only for a few hours, at night on the weekends, and soon you will be sneaking around in fear that someone will see you leaving here, or see me leaving your building." Henry paused. "Today, I don't want to think about the time and when you have to leave."

"Oh yeah? And how are you going to convince me of that?" Alice asked and in the same instant, she knew what was going on in Henry's mind, just from the look he gave her.

"I'm glad you asked." He replied with a mischievous smile.

Before Alice could say anything, Henry kissed her passionately, throwing his body over hers. His hands caressed Alice's face as they went up to the nape of her neck and brought her mouth closer to his.

Alice was exploring Henry's broad, muscular back with short nails and could feel every muscle moving. Henry's lips moved down her neck, his hands stroked her breasts, causing Alice to arch involuntarily.

It didn't take long and Henry's mouth took the place of his hands, causing Alice to let out a muffled groan. She ran her hands through Henry's hair, stroking the soft, tousled curls.

Henry continued his trail of kisses across Alice's body, causing goosebumps to descend with his mouth and tongue across her belly, and heat on her thighs as he smoothed them with his large, experienced hands.

Alice felt when Henry gently opened her legs and began to kiss the inside of her thighs, anticipating what was to come. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to all the sensations that man was giving her, emotionally and sexually. It didn't take long and Henry's hands touched her femininity, making Alice's body shiver more intensely. His nimble fingers touched her, creating waves of pleasure that left her breathless, and when Henry's lips replaced his fingers, Alice couldn't help a loud moan.

Henry gave her a satisfied look and continued to tease her with his lips and tongue. She said his name hoarsely and whispered at the same time she held his brown hair, as if she feared he would stop. Alice felt that the climax was coming, and it didn't take long, spasms took over her body, causing her to grab the sheets around her.

"Henry!" She said in the midst of frisson that orgasm caused her.

When she opened her eyes, he was at her side, and she kissed him, laying him on his back on the bed. Henry grabbed her hips tightly, and she felt his member was already erect and ready for her. She nibbled on his lips and caressed his strong chest, preparing for penetration. Carefully, she went to position until she heard a low moan coming out of Henry's throat.

Their bodies began to move at the same pace, as if sex were a dance of their own that only they knew the choreography. Alice leaned on Henry's rigid body and his hands held her hips, making her feel his presence even more inside her.

Their bodies began to move at the same pace, as if sex were a dance of their own and only they knew the choreography. Alice leaned on Henry's rigid body and his hands held her hips, making her feel his presence even more inside her.

They were sweating and their breaths were choppy, but the pleasure they felt in each other's arms was second to none. Henry sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard, and Alice entwined him with her legs. Henry held Alice's entire body in his arms, and kissed her on the neck and chest. Alice nibbled on Henry's earlobe, moaned and said his name softly in his ear.

Increasing the pace, Henry grabbed Alice's hips, and she heard a guttural moan coming out of him just before she came to orgasm a second time. They were both panting, and it was possible to hear each other's heartbeat as close as they were. They held each other for a few minutes until, with a gentle kiss, Henry broke the hug and lay down, pulling Alice close to him.

"Was I convincing enough?" He asked, still a little out of breath.

"You always are, my love," Alice said, regretting the words she chose. "I'm sorry, I didn't..."

Henry put his thumb on her lips and said; "Alice, if you still didn't understand, you're not the only one in love here."

Alice felt her heart racing and blood freezing in her veins.

"Henry, what do you mean?" She asked, unsure.

"For God's sake, woman. The whole last night and this morning aren't proof enough? If you need more than that, I need to get some sleep."

Alice laughed at Henry's drama. She laughed and almost cried at the same time. Snuggling closer to his soft chest, and letting herself be hugged by his strong arms, Alice gradually fell asleep in peace, as she had just realized that Henry Cavill was in love with her.