Part 12-T-the baby..-

You woke up in Draco's bed, with him holding you, you smiled and moved his hair to the side, so you could see his face, you heard footsteps, so you acted asleep, it was Draco's dad, he was snooping around Draco's room, he grabbed a piece of Draco's dirty clothes? You thought it was weird you sat up just as he walked out, Draco pulled you back down.

"D-dont leave me..please" you laid your head on him, and rubbed, his cheek, trying to calm him down. "Y/n
..no..no,no,no..s-she.." He eyes shot open. He held you tight.

"You ok?.." You asked worried. He just laid his head in your neck.

"A nightmare..y/n..you..you died..and lost the baby..h-he killed you anyway.." He said crying, you held him.

"Love its a nightmare..its not real..I'm here..the baby is healthy.." He wiped his tears away.

"But our nightmares..have been coming true.." You sighed, you ran your finger, across his hand. You guys stayed like that for most if the day. Not moving. Just sitting there enjoying each others company. Then, you dad walked in..had seen you guys.

"The lord wants you y/n." You nodded. You and Draco got up, got dressed, you were about to walk out, but Draco, grabbed your waist, and pulled him to you. He wrapped his arms around you.

"No matter what happens..I love you." He said with a scared tone in his voice. You nodded, kissed him. You guys were like that for a little bit 'I don't like waiting' you heard you pulled apart. Draco walked in front of you, holding your hand, tight.

"Sorry about the wait." You had told everyone.

"Y/n come here." Said Valdomart, you walked over to him, letting go of Draco. "Now. I'm going to tell you it might break you. Or not." You nodded. He put his hand on your baby bump. Draco looked at you worried. "The baby is dying." He said letting you go and standing up. Draco tried to go to you, but his mom stopped him.

"What do you mean?" You said trying to hold back tears.

"Your baby girl, is dying." He said like it was a good thing. You put your hands over your mouth, kneeled down and cried. "Get her out of my sight." Draco ran over to you. Picked you up bridal style, carried you up the stairs, you was crying into his shirt, he sat onto his bed and held you close to him.

"H-hes lying right. Draco tell me he's lying.." You looked into his eyes for some hope,but you didn't see any.

"I don't know y/n..I think he's telling the truth.." He said trying to be strong for you.

"N-no.." You said grabbing onto his shirt. He kissed you on your head. Trying to calm you down. Knowing you was going into a panic attack. Your started breathing heavy, your vision got blurry.

"Love..count to 10.." You tried to steady your breath. You counted to 10, ended up calming down. You cried, into Draco shirt. "Love..I know it hurts..I do..but we have to stay strong..or he's going to get you.." You nodded. You guys laid down in bed for the rest of the day, just holding each other until you fell asleep. You didn't have any nightmares, but Draco, he did..it hurt to see him hurting..you held him that night..you looked at his arm, his mark was getting darker.. You had to wake him up you tried shaking him..didn't work..you tried just about everything..then you realized I could kiss him awake..so you tried you leaned you lips on his, he woke up, ran his fingers through your hair. Then you let go for air.

"Whats wrong princess? Miss me?" He said with that smirk. He was trying to be strong. It was cute. Yes. But then you came back to your sinces. You sat up, then he did.

"You had a nightmare..your mark..got darker.." His eyes widened, he looked at his arm. And sighed. "What was it..?" He looked anywhere but your eyes. "Draco.." He looked at your eyes, then looked away.

"We were..in a battle..harry was fighting against him..you got in the middle..of the fight..saving harry..and..'he'..he killed you..harry cried..and I ran to you..held you..harry killed him..I screamed..and cried..y/n..I'm scared.." He started crying. He held you tight. You guys heard a loud bang on your door. 'Now come on, The lord wants you y/n.' You guys got scared. 'OK we'll be there..' The footsteps walked away. You wiped away Draco's tears. He tightened the grip on you. "I swear y/n he hurts you.." You looked into his eyes, all you seen was pain..and scared.."Draco we got this..we are going to be OK.." He nodded. You guys got up got dressed. You wore a tangtop and sweatpants, Draco wore a hoodie and sweatpants. You were about walk out but Draco pulled you to him, you looked at him. He put one of his hoodies on you. You smiled. You guys walked out, you stood close by him.

"Y/n." You walked over to Valdomart. "I'm going to ask you once, and once only." You nodded. "Where is Harry." You stood up straight just the sound of his name. "Fine. You and Draco are going to school. To be my spies. Got it." You nodded. "There going to start 'dumbledore army' y/n join. They won't trust Draco." You guys nodded. "At breaks you'll come here, and tell me what's happening. Got it?" You looked back at Draco who nodded.

"Yes sir." You said then he looked at Draco.

"Yes my lord."

"Perfect, you guys will leave tomorrow." He told you guys to go away after that you and Draco packed your bags. While you were packing Draco walked in your room with a worried look, you looked at him. With a 'yes' look.

"What are you going to tell everyone. They noticed you left."

"I'll just say my parents took me home."

"What about your things?" He asked worried.

"I'll just say my parents took me out asap." He nodded. You closed your trunk, and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around your waist. As quick as he could. He held you tight against him.

"Are you done packing?" You nodded.

"You?" He nodded. You guys stood like that for awhile. "Draco.." You said almost a whisper. He looked at you. You knew he heard you. He raised an eyebrow. "We are going to be safe right?.." You looked down. "I just..there so much I haven't done yet..and I want to do it all..but not without you.." You sighed.

"Like what my love?" He said with a smirk.

"Like..getting married..having a family..late night dates..I want to spend forever..with you.." You said almost crying..he smiled and leaned down to kiss your forehead.

"We will..even if its not in this life my love.." He said trying to keep his smile. You nodded you guys laid down, even though you couldn't sleep that night, you and Draco was awake the whole night. He held you as you guys fell asleep, way later in the morning. He didnt have any nightmares. So you guess that's a good sign. You ended up falling asleep, when you knew he was asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Do you like it?

I hope so-

Words: 1286.