Part 6-The parents..-

You woke up to Draco annoying alarm he threw it across the room, and pulled you close to him.

"Love..we have to get up."

"No, I want cuddles."

"You can have cuddles when we get to your house."

"Ugh..fine.." He let go of you, you got up, and changed into a Dark Emerald Green dress, that hugged your body, in the perfect places. Draco was in a black suit, with a Dark Emerald tie matching your dress. His eyes lit up when he had seen you in the dress.

"Love, you look.." He took a deep breath. "Breathtaking..Didn't I say no distracting outfits" he said as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Like your one to talk." You responded. He had that smirk one his face.

"Come on lover boy we gotta go." You said grabbing your trunk. He nodded. And grabbed his. You guys used the teleportation spell to get to the train. You guys went into a part of the train that was reserved for Malfoy. You guys sat in the seat,next to each other. Malfoys had his hand on your thigh, his hand was warm, you laid, your head on his shoulder, and ended up falling asleep.

Dream:

You woke up in a dark room, there was a little light, then you heard his voice..he was saying. "No. Sir she won't find out. I'll Marry the..other girl." Then you heard a unknown voice. "Good job. Y/n wasn't a good match for you anyway." You felt your heart sink then you heard him say.."your right. I didn't love her anyway." You started to tear up. "Good job son." Your eyes grew big "thank you father."

Then you woke up to someone shaking you.

"Y/n you OK?" You looked into his grey eyes, you had seen worry.

"Y-yeah just a nightmare.." He looked at you with concern.

"Our stop..come on." You guys got up, and grabbed your guys stuff. You guys walked off the train, he walked over to this black car, you followed you guys sat in the car, the car ride was quiet. You looked at Malfoy, he was think something, you wondered what was going through his mind, you held his hand running your thumb over his hand. Then the car, stopped you had seen a mansion, the window covers were green. You guys got out of the car, walked inside, while helpers carried in your guys trunks, you felt bad for who ever carried your, you knew it was heavy, Malfoy, introduced you to his parents. You had realized he tightened the grip on your hand as you shook his fathers hand.

"Hello y/n. Nice to meet you." You got scared it was the unknown voice in your dream.

"Nice to meet you to sir." You said trying to not sound scared. He gave you a friendly smile.

"Do you mind if I steal Malfoy from you?" You nodded. Malfoy kissed your forehead, then he walked off.

"Well, I can show you your room. I know you'll probably stay with Draco." You smiled she walked up the stairs, you followed. She opened the door, it was clean. Very. It was decorated in Slytherin colors.

"I just want to thank you. Draco when he writes. All he talked about was you. You make him happy. And I love that, he..really needs it. I hope you know you make him happy. I know he doesn't show feelings much. But I can tell when my son loves someone, and he loves you. A lot." She smiled and walked out, your trunk was lying on the bed, you started to unpack, as you were unpacking you heard a knock. 'Come in' you yelled, you turned your head to see who it was. It was Malfoy. You smiled, but he looked upset. He was scanning your body, like he was looking for something, then he let out a sigh.

"You OK..love?" He looked into your e/c eyes.

"Yes..just family issues.." You got up and walked to him, held his hands