Part 5-Meeting his Parents?-

You woke up in Draco arms, you looked over at his clock 12:10 it read you snuggled into his chest, knowing it was Sunday, you guys didn't have any classes today. He pulled you closer to him, and you drifted off to sleep once again. When you woke up Draco was awake, but still holding you.

"Good morning beautiful." He said once he notice you were awake. You smiled, he pulled you closer to him, you laid your head on his chest, you looked up at him, he looked at you, and laid a small kiss on your lips. He held his hands at your waist.

"I missed that.." He said laying his forehead on yours. You smiled.

"Your staying with me.."

"What about your issues?" You asked looking up at him.

"The issues go away when I'm with you.." You nodded you guys just laid there in till dinner, reading books, when it was time for dinner, You guys got up you changed into his jacket and sweatpants. He changed, into a white tangtop and sweatpants. You guys walked down to dinner, you guys sat next to each other, he was holding your hand under the table, you ate all of your food, so did Draco. He had rubbed your thumb over your hand, when pansy walked in, she rolled her eyes in disgust. Draco pulled you to him. When she walked by, like she was going to take you from him, pansy turned around and walked to you guys. She leaned over to Draco and whispered something in his ear.

"Dont you dare."

"But why not draco, not gonna hurt anything..right?" He rolled his eyes.

"You know how Snape is..and my parents." Draco tightened the grip on your hand. "Plus, I love her. They would accept her."

"Would they though?" He looked at you, then back at pansy.

"Yes they would. So do whatever you want." He smiled, and kissed your cheek. Pansy rolled her eyes, and walked off. Draco smiled and whispered in your ear.

"Its alright. Do you want to meet my parents?.."

"Of course." You said smiling.

"OK..then your going to mine Christmas break. Which is in a week."

You had owled your parents about it, they agreed. They said:

(This is Thursday, they leave Friday.)

Y/n,

I think that's a wonderful idea, to meet the Malfoys. We were going over there anyway this Christmas break. We will see you soon.

                             -Your parents.

You was kinda confused. Your parents never brought up the Malfoys before, you didn't think much of it. You was to excited to tell Malfoy. You walked up to Malfoy with a big smile on your face.

"What's got you so excited?" He asked wondering what you was going to say.

"My parents said I could go!" He wrapped his arms around you, and held you smiling.

"OK let's go pack then. I'll help you y/n." You guys walked to your dorm, he had his hand on the lower part of your back, in the hallway, but once you guys was in your room, he was all over you, giving you kisses,holding you. And more.

"Love, we have to pack" you said smiling, he kissed you again.

"Fine. Bit once we are done. We are going to my dorm." You nodded smiling you guys had pack 3 weeks worth of clothes, and your hair and bathroom stuff. He carried your stuff to, his dorm, you guys packed his things, all he needed.

  And then he picked you up and laid you down on the bed. You looked up at him, with a questioning look on your face. He smashed his lips into yours, you kissed him back, he was running his hands up and down your small figure. When you guys stopped for air. His lips looked a little puffy, you guessed from kissing. He looked down at you, with that stupid smirk on his face.

"What?" You asked smiling.

"I got my world right here. And, I get to have for the next three weeks." He smiled but before you could respond, he had his lips back on yours. Then he got off of you and held you. He had you close to him.

"Love.." He said scared. You looked at him.

"Yes Mi amor?"

"I just want to warn you..there is going to be a lot of people at my house, just stay close to me..and my parents have meeting on Sundays, and Thursdays..so we stay in our room unless called down."

"OK" you said tiredly falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Sorry that it was a short chapter.

I'll try to make the next one longer-

Words:789