Part 11-I can't loose you..-

When you woke up..Draco was not there..you looked on your side table expecting a note but there was none. You shrugged it off. You got up got dress, you wore his hoodie, and a pair of sweatpants. Tennis shoes, put your hair in a messy bun, you look ok. You walked down to breakfast, you were eating with the trio, then you guys heard:

"There here! The death eaters are here!"

You widened your eyes, everyone got up ready to fight, yes you looked horrible. But you didn't care, your baby bump was hidden, the fights, started, the death eater almost got you, but someone helped you, then felt a strong pair of arms carry you out. You and your savior, stopped in hallway. 

"What are you doing y/n?! You could get hurt." It was Draco, he was angry.

"I was fighting." He shook his head. He put his hand on your stomach. 

"Your pregnant." You looked at him confused.

"You can't fight with the baby." 

"They need all the help they can get." He rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever, don't get hurt." 

"Wait, did you?.." he looked at you.

"Kind of..Snape did it for me.." he wrapped his arms around you, and held you. Then you heard his mother calling for him. He kissed your forehead, and walked off. You heard: 

"What were you doing?" 

"Catching up with a friend." 

"Y/n there. Go get her." You stepped out. Narcissa ran to you. "Come on dear." You nodded.  Draco had his hand on your lower back, when you got to the Malfoy Manor, you and Draco went up to his room. You was laying on his bed. Your father, and his mother walked in. 

"Then dark lord wants to see you y/n.." Draco sat up quickly.

"What? Why?" You sat up. You hugged him, your father walked out, then his mother. You looked at Draco. He was worried, you went to hug him, he held you tight. 

"I'm coming with." You nodded and you guys walked to the kitchen. The Dark lord stood up.

"Well,well if it isn't y/n y/l/n. So glad to meet you" he was touching you, you looked at Draco. He was trying to calm himself. "Is it true? Your pregnant with a Malfoy?" You looked at Draco he nodded. 

"Yes sir." Valdomort smiled. 

"When's the child due?" You started to get worried, why did he want to know. 

"T-the baby is due in August my lord." You said trying to stand up straight. Draco wrapped his arms around you. 

"Why do you want to know?" Asked Draco getting a little angry. 

"Draco calm down.." you said so he wouldn't get himself killed. He took a deep breath. Valdomorts eyes widens.

"Draco, do I see your weakness. This..girl better not be your weakness." Draco looked down, tightening his grip on you. Valdomort smiled. "Draco Draco Draco..you can't have weaknesses." 

"Sir, he will still be able to do what you ask." You stated. 

"Is that so?" You nodded. You didn't like where this was going. "So if I told Draco to kill you he would?" You looked down. "Exactly. So it is a problem. I'll wait till after the child is born though." Dracos eyes widen. Valdomort told you guys to go. Draco ran, you and him up stairs. He sat on the bed. He got up and started kicking stuff around. 

"D-Draco.." he looked at you, stopped, hugged you and cried. You guys stayed like that for awhile.

"Y/n.." he looked down at you.

"I-I can't lose you.." that when you realized what the dark lord was getting at. You started to tear up.

"We'll figure it out." You said trying to smile at him. He hugged you tighter. 

"Y/n..I-I can't..I lose you...I lose..everything.." he said crying. 

"Draco..we are strong..you are strong..you have to remember that..and..if I don't make it..you have to be strong for our kid.." you wiped away his tears. He kissed you like it was the last time he ever would. 

"But I'm stronger with you." You looked up at him, he was serious. "I'm strong, because of you." You guys laid down, he held you tight, as you guys slept, you had taken the spell off of your baby bump. He had held you all night, he had fallen asleep, you couldn't, the thoughts kept running around in your head, you didn't want to leave Draco, you couldn't. It would hurt him to much. He didn't sleep long, he had run his thumb, on your waist, it scared you at first. But you relaxed when you realized it was him.

"Why arnt you sleeping my love?.." you looked at him.

"I can't..I can't stop thinking." He kissed your head. And held you closer to him, you were blushing like crazy on how close you guys were. He noticed and smiled.

"Don't get all shy on me now." This made you blush even more. He smiled. "Let's sleep, my love."  You yawned and nodded. You guys fell asleep quickly. 

——————————————————

 Hope you enjoyed. 

Words: 868.