Part 10-Dont leave me..-

The next few days was quiet, you guys cuddled a lot, Draco, had meetings with the death eaters. And you talked with his mom. Then came the day you guys went back to hogwarts. 

(At the train station)

You guys sat in your seats, your baby bump was growing a little more each day, you guys heard a knock, you guys said in unison, 'come in' it was Hermione, Ron, and Harry. 

"Y/n your really engaged let me see!" Hermione said jumping up and down you smiled, and showed her your ring. 

"Oh my goodness it's beautiful!" You smiled, Ron and Harry said the same. 

"You better treat her right Malfoy." Hermione stated. You rolled your eyes.

"I will Granger." He kissed your cheek. Hermione sat across, from you guys. And Harry and Ron went back to there compartment.

Hermione was looking at you then, your stomach.

"What do you want granger?" Asked Malfoy, he had seen she was staring. 

"Can I borrow y/n for a moment?" She asked him.

"Sure." He said as he rolled his eyes annoyed. Hermione pulled, you out, and into an empty capartment. 

"Y/n please tell me your just getting fat." She said, pointing to your stomach. You smiled. 

"No hermione, I'm not getting fat." She smiled, then it faded away quickly.

"Don't you think your alittle young?" You looked down.

"Hermione, it's going to be ok.." you walked back into your compartment, and sat next to Draco, you had a sad, annoyed. He held your hand and ran his thumb over your hand.

"You ok?.." he asked. You just nodded, it was quiet the whole way there. 

(Time skip to dinner-) 

You was sitting next to the trio, you had used a spell to hide your baby bump, Draco got worried wondering if it would hurt the baby, you told him the baby would be fine. You were eating food, when you heard panicking.

"Katie bell got hexed!" You heard someone yell. You tried to look for Draco but he was no where to be found. Dumbledore sent everyone to there room, you had later learned the the position was meant for Dumbledore, you knew who hexed Katie. You had heard a knock on your door in the middle of your thoughts, it was Harry. 

"Can we talk?" You nodded and let him in. 

"Y/n..is there anything werid going on with Draco." You say there quite for a minute. 

"No..why?" 

"I believe he hexed Katie." 

"And why do you believe that?" 

"Because his father is a death-eater so I think he is to." You know Draco is a death-eater but not by choice. 

"Doesn't mean he is." Harry looked down. 

"Y/n just be careful around him. And tell me if you know anything." You nodded and Harry walked out of your dorm. You heard a knock on your door, you rolled your eyes. 

"Ron or Hermione go away." The door opened you turned to the door, it was Draco. You ran to him and hugged him. He looked at you, he had been crying, you guys walked up to his dorm, he held you for what seemed like forever. 

"I-I'm sorry y/n.." you looked at him he was crying tears rolling down his face. "I need you to promise..me something.." you wiped away his tears.

"Yes my love?.." he held your hand against his cheek

"Dont..don't leave me..please..no matter what wrong I make..I need you..I need you y/n y/l/n.." you kissed his cheek. 

"I won't..I promise.." he smiled and held you in his arms. You guys had drifted off to sleep. 

——————————————————————————————

I'm really starting to give up :/ I'll try to keep writing I might take a break for awhile though- idk yet. 

Thank you guys!

Words: 620.