Part 8-The truth..-

While you were sleeping, you woke up in the middle of the night, Malfoy wasn't there though. You got up, and walked to the door, you could hear voices, then you heard Draco's mom say-

"He's just a boy!"

"Mom I'll be fine." That was Draco..you walked to the top of the stairs, you could hear this unknown voice, say:

"Alright then, Draco kill Dumbledore." You held your hands over your mouth, trying not to make noise.

"Yes my lord." Draco replied. You ran into his room and laid on his bed. A few minutes later Draco walked in, you acted asleep.

"Im going to have to tell her..but what if she leaves me..or he hurts her..she my strength and my weakness.." Draco said to himself. "Ugh.." He said putting his head in his hands. "I need to tell her before she finds out.." But he was late I already know. "I love her..I hope she knows that.." You smiled, then he came over and cuddled you. He held you. "Love I know your awake..I'm sorry for hiding it from you.." You turned around to face him. You looked up at him.

"Your not going to are you?.."

"Love..he'll hurt you if I don't.."

"Draco.." He kissed the top of your head.

"I'm sorry love.." He said crying. You kissed him, and wiped away his tears. He pulled you closer. "I have to..your my weakness and my strength..he knows that..if you get hurt because of me..I would never forgive myself.. I need you..your my love.."

"Draco..I'll always be by your side..even if I don't agree with your choices..your my love..I need you more then you think..I'm here for you.." He smiled and held you close.

"I love you Mi amor.." He told you.

"I love you to.." You guys ended up falling asleep for the rest of the day.

--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that its so short-

Words:333