He That Will Not

I knock on her office door, a plate with two papanash on it in my hand

I knock on her office door, a plate with two papanash on it in my hand. I hear her soft, distracted voice telling me to enter and I do. The office itself was a mess. Files everywhere, scratches on the desk, pencils on the floor and stuck behind Maddi's ear.

"Hello, long time no see," I joke and she smiles while not diverting her eyes from the papers. That is, until she smells what I have brought with me.

Her blue eyes glance up at the plate of food and then me. She sits up and stretches before leaning back in her chair. "You know you don't have to knock."

"Thought I'd be polite."

"Let's go eat somewhere else," she stands and walks around to me, drooling over the food I have. She led me down the hall to our room. I sat on the bed and she follows, crossing her legs before grabbing at the fork, which I deny her.

I break apart one of the donuts and hold it up to her lips. She smirks and opens her mouth, closing her eyes in the process. Once I rest the food in her mouth she happily takes it off the fork.

I take a bite myself and wow! This is just as good as Elena said it would be. Maddi smiles and grabs the fork from me. She takes another bite for herself before offering one to me. I close my eyes like she did but instead of dough, her lips land on mine.

She pulls back and replaced her lips with food. I open my eyes to take the food and watch her eyes look over me. I move the plate out of my way and pick her up to have her rest on my lap, one leg on either side of my hips.

I go to kiss her and she leans back, teasing me. In response I grab her ass and she jumps, surprised at the action. Once she lands she grinds her hips onto me before kissing me. I bite at her lips that taste sweet from our earlier treat. Our tongue move together as I explore her mouth. She grabs onto the bottom of my shirt and I break the kiss just long enough to discard the annoying clothing. Her hands run over my stomach as I kiss down her throat. Once I get midway down I suck and she moans.

"That was sexy," I growl into her ear before I bit her earlobe. She rolls her hips on me again and I can feel my hardness poke through my jeans. I grab her shirt and take it off, massaging her breasts through her bra. She takes her turn on my neck, kissing up and down my throat and biting softly.

I release the clasp of her bra but she immediately covers her chest and jumps off me. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I just..."

I sigh, knowing exactly what happened. "It's okay," I grab my shirt and pass it to her, seeing as her is across the room. She slips it over her head while fixing her bra.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologise for anything."

"I'm just... not ready," a single tear falls down her cheek and I stand and immediately draw her into my chest.