Taking Over

Maddison ^(Diana Moldovan)

What.

Had.

I.

Done?

I rub my tired eyes as I try to make sense of the piles of paperwork in front of me. Father had left the pack in chaos, absolute chaos. I don't think he's managed our bank accounts in years, so yeah, the bank statements are bad. Not to mention the thousand of unopened emails from other Alphas.

Of course he had declared war on at least five packs.

Of.

Fucking.

Course.

He was still a pain in my ass even after death. A knock pulls me out of my internal groaning.

"Enter," I say and in comes my oldest brother, Jackson.

Now in case you don't know the story, here it is:

My father was a ruthless, deadbeat man. He was a terrible Alpha, husband, and father. But what really ticked him off was women, he hated them. So being his daughter, you can imagine my childhood.

Well what really ticked him off was when the neighboring pack, Red Sky, passed the Beta title to a woman. The first woman in history to hold the position.

Being the awesome guy that he is, he decided to attack Red Sky. In the process he capture their Beta and proceeded to keep her prisoner. While here, I took care of Beta Jade, also known as my twin brother's mate.

Complicated, I know.

Now, for some odd reason, he let Jade go. Which is strange and something I don't fully understand yet. But while wishing her death to her mate and in front of the whole pack. I finally lost it.

I killed my father, initiating a change in power.

I'm now the female Alpha of Killer Wolf.

The first one in history.

But father left this pack in shambles and now I had to pick up the pieces. Well me and Jackson, my eldest brother and chosen Beta.

"Maddi, this shit is a mess," Jack sighs as he sat down across from me.

"Tell me about it, and in addition to that I'm up to here," I motion my hand to my forehead. "In transfer requests."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I guess the rest of the pack already knew we were in ruin. Everyone but the Alpha and Beta families have been living in hell holes."

"I guess I've never really been to the warrior complexes," Jack grabbed some files. The warrior complexes are a housing unit on the east side of the pack. Every pack member lived there unless they were members of the Alpha or Beta families.