This Kiss is Mine

I sit at the breakfast table with Lyon

I sit at the breakfast table with Lyon. His Beta and my warriors were already there. We had started eating before Andrew sulks down the stairs and into his chair. The mate bond wasn't full yet, but after he left me yesterday, I felt so much anger. Something had happened.

"Now that we are all here," Lyon starts, his hands rests on mine. "I would like to discuss one more matter with you."

"Should we retire to your office after breakfast."

"No, I think here will do."

I look back at Andrew who angrily stabbed the eggs in his plate. "Okay?"

"We are at peace now, Alpha Maddison. I believe the best form of peace comes when two Alpha's truly bond, and what is a greater bond then marriage," my eyes widen as he stands from his chair before kneeling on one knee. "Alpha Maddison Drake, will you marry me?"

His man must have eaten something bad. Either that or he was crazy. But Andrew wasn't crazy, my mate is quite sane.

What the hell is happening?

"No," I pull my hand away from him.

"No?"

"Alpha Lyon, we both have mates out there."

"Look at me, I'm 28 and haven't found her yet. I need a Luna and you need a strong Alpha to help you. We both need one another."

I stand abruptly, "I do not need a man to take my Alpha title from me. You may have lost hope in finding you're true Luna, but I intend to only wed my mate, my other half intended by the Goddess."

"The goddess doesn't care, look at the horror she let run Killer Wolf for so many years. This is what's best Maddison."

"Alpha to you," I growl. "I will not marry you and that is final."

I walk away from the table, catching a glimpse of Andrew's smirk as I do. Before I fully leave the dinning room I turn back. All the males look up at me, "Andrew Blu is my mate and he is the only one I intend to stand beside me as I lead."

With that final announcement, I left.

&[]