Silver Wolf Moon

Andrew ^(Marlon Teixeira)

Lyon and I stood outside the pack house with his Beta, Garrett

Lyon and I stood outside the pack house with his Beta, Garrett. I didn't want to be Beta and Lyon understood. I had other ambitions in life, but Lyon still trusted my judgement. He made me his advisor in many cases and on many matters. And in his past seven years as Alpha, the pack has flourished.

I watch as two SUV, one black and one red, pull into the drive. My wolf stands in my head and I push him back, not wanting to deal with his crazy thoughts. I love my wolf, don't get me wrong, but his wild personally could really get on my nerves.

The doors of the vehicle open and this scent comes with it. I watch as the only female steps out and straightens her back. Her eyes lock with my brothers and she goes directly to him.

"Alpha Blu," she offers her hand to him, but all I can do is stare at her. Her dark locks and icy eyes. She held so much power, an Alpha's power. Something I've never felt off a female.

"Alpha Drake, this is my Beta, Garrett Maxwell and my brother Andrew Blu," she looks over the Beta and her eyes land on me. She takes a ragged breath

Mate! My wolf yells, but my own mouth stays silent. Go to her! Go! Jump on her and love her! Make contact! Make contact!

She nods to each of us, "Beta Maxwell. Andrew Blu."

My heart melts when she says my name. She turns away from me quickly and faces my brother. "Shall we begin business or have something to eat first?" Lyon asks her.

She gives him a light smile. Smile at us! My wolf yells before I push him back again. "Food please, we've had a long journey."

Lyon offers my mate his arm and she takes it. I follow behind her warriors as they are led into the dinning room. Lyon pulled out a chair for her and the warriors that brought her sir in a row to her left. Lyon sat at the head of the table, with Garrett to his right and me to Garrett's right.

"Will your mate be joining us?" she asks as a server comes out with plates of food.

"I'm afraid my Luna has yet to join me at my side," Lyon reminds me of his unmated status and my wolf growls. An unmated man touched our mate!

She then looks to Garrett who replies, "Mine either."

She skips over me and she looks at the food, "It looks delicious."

After a few silent moments, Garrett speaks. "Who is your Beta?"

"My brother, Jackson. He was in line for the Alpha position before--" she cut herself off and straightened her back again.

"Alpha Lawrence Drake, a tragic loss," Lyon reached out to grab her hand and I tense.

"Not really," she snorted, catching all of us men off guard. All but her warriors. Her eyes met Lyons and I swear they shown brighter, "My father was a horrible man who deserved to die."