Going Home

Andrew and I stood in the office with Garrett and Lyon on the other side

Andrew and I stood in the office with Garrett and Lyon on the other side. I finished reading the contract and grabbed a pen. Once I signed I pass the paper to Lyon. He signs and we both shake hands.

"A pleasure doing business with you, Alpha Maddison."

"You as well, Alpha Blu."

Lyon turns to Andrew, "Brother," they shake hands. "So you will be leaving tomorrow morning?"

"Yes, but you have been a most gracious host. Thank you for welcoming me here."

"As I said, you two are welcomed anytime, even you, Andrew."

I watch as Drew's eye twitches. "Thank you."

&[]

James loads the cars again, this time having more bags then just ours. Andrew has a car as well that he and I will ride in back to Killer Wolf. The warriors mess around while James and Andrew do most of the work.

I couldn't wait to be home. Sure being the Alpha was stressful and I hated it, but my pack is where I belong. Plus these warriors miss their mates as well.

Once they are finished, Andrew opens the door for me to get into his car. The black SUV pulls out and we follow; the red SUV at the end of our line. Drew holds my hand over the center console.

"Now that we are going back, there are a few formalities we need to discuss," I break the silence one we get a mile out.

"Okay, shoot."

"What are the wolves going to call you?"

"I'm honestly fine with them just calling me Andrew or Dr. Blu." Since I found out Andrew is almost a full pack doctor, I was thrilled. We didn't have a real doctor, just a few nurses and field medics. Andrew didn't do much of the leading of his brother's pack, but he will be helpful in our growing into a prosperous pack.

"What about Alpha?"

He chuckles, "You have made it clear you are the Alpha."

"I don't mind sharing the title. We can have two."

"Alpha Andrew..." he tests the sound of it and I can't help but like it. "Alpha Maddison and Alpha Andrew, or do they call you Drake?"

"I am having them call me Maddison. Drake was my father and I'm not my father."

"Maddi and Drew..."

"That's my name for you, only mine," I fake growl and he laughs.

"Only yours," he kisses the back of my hand.

"Now, I know you aren't a full pack doctor yet, but when you are do you think you will help with pack work?"

"I imagine you'll still make me, so yeah."