We walked out hand in hand, just like when we walked in. I was going to ask Luke if he wanted to grab something to eat but I knew that he didn't eat a lot. Hell I could tell he barely ate when I hugged him, he ate enough to stay alive. Just like I did, I would talk to Luke about it sooner or later. I knew he wouldn't want to talk about it, I knew I never did. I still don't but sometimes its better to let things out then keep them in. 

Once at his house I wasn't sure if he still wanted to hang out. So I asked. 

"Do you want me to leave or do you want to hang out for a little more?" 

He pulled out his phone looking at the time I assumed as he put it away right after. 

"Well its three, so yeah you can come in." 

There was already a car in the driveway so I knew his brother was home. I wondered if he would tell his brother about us. I knew his brother saw us hold hands but we weren't together then. Luke opened the door and I followed him in. Luke walked into the living room and quickly walked back out. He looked like he was about to throw up.

"Don't go in there." He said looking at the ground. A few seconds later his brother joined us in the hall. 

"I didn't think you would be home for awhile." His brothers hair was a mess and his face was red. 

I had a feeling what Luke walked in on. My thoughts were right when a girl walked out of the living room, all of us in the hallway. Making it very awkward. 

His brother spoke up, "Jessie, this is my brother Luke and his friend Ashton." He motioned towards me. 

"Actually, Ashton is my boyfriend." Luke correcting his brother, I didn't expect him to come out and say it just like that. 

I looked at Jessie and she seemed disgusted but I didn't say anything. Luke's brother looked at him and then to me. 

"Well okay, I'm happy for you." He looked over at Jessie. 

"Yes, and it is very nice to meet you Luke and..um Ashton." She gave a fake smile, but I guess it looked real enough for his brother. 

"We will just be going now." Luke said, walking over to me and grabbing my hand, pulling me up the stairs. Once in his room he collapsed on his bed. 

"My innocence is ruined." I let out a laugh. "Was it really that bad?" I sat down next to him. 

"Not really, I think they were just about done and the couch was hiding most of it." I nodded, trying to hold in a laugh. We heard the door close downstairs and Luke went over to his window. 

"They're leaving." 

"Yay!" I jumped up and went behind Luke. 

We watched them drive away. I hugged him from behind and we stood there for awhile. After a couple of minutes my stomach made a noise. 

"Aw, Irwin is hungry." I looked down at my stomach and poked it. "Yea I guess so." 

"I'll go get you something." He left before I could say anything. 

I laid down on his bed. I didn't know what to do besides that so I stayed like that. Five minutes later he walked back into the room. He had a plate which had pizza on it. 

"Pizza?" He nodded, "It was in the fridge." 

I grabbed the plate from him, he didn't have anything for himself. 

"What about you?" He shook his head. "There was bread sticks downstairs and I had two." 

I acted offended. "What? No bread sticks for me?"