Perfect dress

I was so excited for the ball. I felt happy for once in my life. I am going to go dress shopping with pansy today. I put on a Emerald crop top with a leather jacket and black jeans. I did my makeup natural with a red lip. I left my hair straight today. I went out to the common room where pansy was sitting.

"Ready to go shopping for dresses?" I asked pansy.

"Yesssss!" Pansy had a big smile on her face. We walked out to the carriages to go to hogsmede.

"I never asked you who you were going with pansy." I said. I really had no idea.

"I'm going with" Pansy looked nervous "your brother. Who are you going with?" I didn't really care she was going with my brother to be honest.

"Ohhhh great. I'm going with George!" I beamed. The rest of the ride we talked about drama. We went to the dress shop and it look gorgeous. Me and pansy looked at each other in awe. Me and pansy looked at the red dresses then the yellow then the greens then the blues then the blacks. They were all so beautiful. I wanted to wear a green dress while pansy wanted a black dress. I helped her and looked through them. I picked out a few for her that would look amazing on her. She first tried on this black bodycon dress on with green scents but she said it was too plain and looked bad on her. I didnt think so she looked stunning I thought. Next she tried on a black top with a green skirt. She said too much. The last one she tried on was a black puffy one with pockets

 The last one she tried on was a black puffy one with pockets

"PANSY YOU LOOK SO GOODDDDD!" I SCREAMED.

"I LOVE IT THIS IS THE ONE!" Pansy screamed back. She then picked out some for me. I was a little nervous because I rarely could pull off dresses. I felt ugly in them. The last time I wore a dress I was body shamed by a 7th year (I was in first) I haven't wore one since. Pansy picked out this big puffy green sparkly dress that had sleeves. I tried that one on thinking I couldn't pull it off, but when I put it on it was a diffent story. I loved it. I walked out and did a model walk for pansy. Her mouth dropped open.

"Oh my god y/n!" Pansy said with her mouth still wide open.

"I know right. This is the one!" I responded.

We both walked up to the register and checked out

We both walked up to the register and checked out. We went back to our dorms excited for tomorrow. I cant believe it's tomorrow I thought to myself.

"Goodnight pansy" I said.

"Goodnight y/n" Pansy yawned. Tomorrow was the day. The Yule ball.