Chapter Twentysix: Return of the past.

Turns out more people wanted to visit my that day. Rosemary woke me up three hours after telling me there was a group of boys outside the main building waiting for me. I got dressed and followed Rosemary threw the center field and into the main building. We continued walking and I wasn't paying attention to much so when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders my head snapped up. I let my breath out in a huff. I could distinctively feel my heart beat within my ribs. This boy looked so familiar. He had black hair and light green eyes. My eyes widened for the second time that day. Horrible? Where do I know him from?

“Hey baby! Happy to see me? It's been what.... seven or eight years. God I've missed you.” He rapped my up in his arms. His lips nibbled on my ear. “No girl could ever take your place.” I felt him smile. “You’re still as soft as ever... maybe even softer.” He chuckled.

“Hey! Don't hog her! We haven't seen in either!” The twin's behind him said in unison. They had dirty blonde hair and black eyes.

“You’re all mine.” He whispered in my ear before letting go and stepping aside. The twins hugged me and my feet temporarily left the floor.

“We missed you, sexy.” They each whispered in my ear.

They let me go and stepped aside. A boy with glass took their place. Once he let go he smiled and said, “Hello.”

A pale blonde boy took his place. He hugged me so hard I had trouble breathing. He groaned. “I'll make you mine today.” He kissed me on the cheek. “No matter what he say's you'll forever be mine.”

Oh my god. I can't believe this. How the hell did they find out I was here?! Why are they here?! No they have to leave! But what do I say? I don't want them here? No, Mrs. Evans will question it. Should I bring someone else along...Hell no! Last time that happened....

“Hey wait up!” I realized I was already back inside the main building and Rosemary was running to catch up. Oh god no! Rosemary pleases! Please for your own good don't be noisy! Please! Turn around and go elsewhere! Heck right now I wouldn't mind if a lightning bolt struck you died. I rather that than you come here! Please! Go away! “Hi. I'm Rosemary. Acacia's best friend in here.” She said looking at the boys.

“You look like our old... friend.” The boy with glasses said.

“Yeah you do.... Join us.” The twins said evilly. Rosemary didn't notice and agreed.

The boy's took turns asking Rosemary questions about me. Rosemary answered the best she could. Every now and again the black haired boy would put his arm somewhere on my body. It constantly moved around like he was checking the merchandise. Rosemary didn't notice because she was in front of me with the twins on either side of her. Does anybody even know where were going?

I watched trapped in my own horror movie as the twins lead us into the empty basement. It's going to happen again isn't it? I'll watch it happen again? They continued questioning her and she was completely clueless as to what she was getting herself into. The black haired boy put his hand on my butt. I wanted to slap it away but my muscles wouldn't move towards his hand. I tried stepping away but that just made his hand move to my waist, grip me hard and pull me towards his side. A painful moan left my lips as I crashed into him and stumbled causing him to grab me.

Rosemary turned around and questioned me but black haired boy just said I bumped into him. She turned around content with that explanation. Black haired boy held me back while the twins led Rosemary further into the dark cramped grey hall. Did she even notice where we were? Black haired boy pushed me against the wall.

“You look beautiful in black hair. I almost didn't recognize you.” He let his index finger trail down the side of my face and then down my collar bone. My breath gained speed from fear. “Don't get too happy just yet. The good part doesn't begin till later.” I noticed the pale boy stood behind him.