Part 29

(I don't own pic)
(PS: There is nothing new about this chapter my computer just won't shift it to the correct space, it keeps putting it after Part 30 and not 28, so I had to take it down and republish... sorry,)

Ukai

The next few days went by boringly peacefully, Sarada's class had their graduation exam and Genin promotion exam. I watched it from afar... Lord Sixth did not go easy on them, poor kids. But, they passed, so that's something. They were sorted into teams, Sarada and Boruto ending up on the same team as I predicted, with the addition of Mitsuki... the new and improved 'Team 7'. Needless to say, Sarada was not pleased, to begin with, she tried to get a petition to change teams to Lord Naruto, stating she was not willing to work with someone as reckless and insolent as Boruto Uzumaki. However, getting the petition to the Hokage proved to be more difficult than she had originally expected, and she had to work with Boruto and Mitsuki to even see the older Uzumaki, resulting in her finding out just how well they worked together if they all coordinated. They go on their first mission today... I hope it goes well.

'Haaaaa' I sighed to myself, opening my eyes and looking over the village.

I was sitting on the stone faces once again just thinking.

'There haven't been tones of mission request in as of late... I know times of peace are preferred... especially after Great Wars, and I should be grateful my family doesn't have to fight for their lives... but is it bad, that I crave action?' I stretch my left leg and raise my right, resting my right arm on my knee.

"I knew I'd find you up here..." A voice sounded behind me.

I turned my head, my eyes widening ever so slightly when I realized Yuto was standing there with his right hand on his hip.

"Yuto?" I continued to stare at my childhood friend.

"Hmm, heads up," He chuckled, throwing what looked like a scroll at me.

I raised my left hand, catching the item and bringing it toward me to examine it.

'Chakra Control: Water Basics' Read the label.

"I'm thinking... I have you to blame for Mino's sudden love for the ninja arts?" Yuto walked up and sat beside me.

"Well... she's, a talented young girl," I mumbled, keeping my eyes on my now folded legs.

"Mm-hmm... and, how exactly did this happen?" Yuto looked at me.

"Funny enough after our reunion at the market, I just kinda kept running into her... and by running into her I mean she and her friends stalked me," I half rolled my eyes before looking at him out of the corner of my eyes.

"Yeah, I know... I caught onto all the 'Daddy I'm just going out with friends,' and 'Big sis Sarada is taking me out for Dumplings' Funny thing, I'd usually run into Sarada not... 5 minutes? after I was given that excuse, and mini Uchiha had no idea she was a scapegoat, hahaha!" Yuto looked up to the sky and closed his eyes, laughing.

"I figured there had to be something else then, so I followed her all the way out to the lake one day... and found you," I turned my head fully, watching my best friend lower his gaze again before also turning to look at me.

"You're not mad..." I raised a questioning eyebrow.

"No of course not... do you want me to be?" Yuto laughed again.