This Kiss is Mine

Start from the beginning

"Andrew Blu is my mate and he is the only one I intend to stand beside me as I lead."

Holy. Goddess.

I watch in amazement as she left the room, all eyes now turning to me. "Andrew?" Lyon stares at me from his standing position. His confusion makes a smile slowly form on my lips. Well, his look of utter embarrassment and Maddie's word, both play into my smile.

"You heard her," I turn back to my eggs, suddenly empowered by her words.

"So... do we call you Luna?" one of the warriors asks and Garrett snorts.

"I'm not sure," I turn to look at him. "Andrew will do for now."

"You really proposed to your brother's mate," Garrett laughs at Lyon as he sits in his chair, fuming.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" Lyon bellows at me.

I stop eating and look over to where she had stood, "I wanted her to choose."

"Are you coming back to Killer Wolf with us?" another warrior asks.

"I'm not sure. That is something for the Alphas to discuss."

"You're not sure on a lot, are you?" the first one asks again.

"Your Alpha hasn't really been straight about what she wants of me until now."

We all fall into silence as we finish eating. Once I take my plate into the kitchen for one of the maids to clean I walk upstairs to Maddi's room. I knock softly on the door and hear a mild, "Come in."

I enter and she's her siting at the desk, laptop open and her short hair pulled up. She had a pen behind her ear and a few papers scattered around her.

"Your warriors asked if they need to call me Luna," I sat on the ottoman at the foot of her bed. She laughs slightly as she continues to work.

"They haven't really gotten used to me yet, I haven't really address what the new titles will be," she looks over to me and smiles. "Luna Drew."

We both laugh and she stands and walks over to me. Maddi sits beside me and takes my hand. "Maybe they just call me Andrew."

"Andrew Blu," she smiles at me and rests her head on my chest.

"Maddison Blu," I say back to her and listen to her chuckle. "I can't see you being his Luna. You're too much of a woman for him."

"And not for you?" she looks up and questions.

"I'm more comfortable in my masculinity then he is," I nod my head and she laughs.

"Really?"

"Yes," I join her laughing.

She leans in and kisses my cheek, whispering, "You're too perfect."

"I know," I smirk and she mildly slaps my chest.

"Jerk."

Her phone rang and she immediately stood and took the call. I try not to listen, but it's too easy with wolf hearing.

"All the resumes are in," the male voice says. "I've gotten quite a few jobs in the human town."

"Good, now I need you to prepare some men to work with Blu's Construction on the mall project."

"You got the deal‽" he asks excited. She smiles widely before replying.

"I got that and so much more. I'll tell you all about it when I get home," she sits behind her desk. She looks at me and notices my staring at her. "Okay, get me that list. I also found some other bank statements. The... Cider Hill pack ows us some money."

"The Cider Hill pack went down seven years ago," the voice informs her.

"Well, shit!" she curses. "Who took them in?"

"Fifth Night."

"Get the money from them."

"I don't see any circumstance where they pay Cider Hill's debt."

"I do, get me the Alpha's number."

"Will do, call later."

"Bye," Maddi hung up the phone and set it on the desk. "My Beta."

"And brother, right?"

"Right his name is Jackson and his mate is Kennedy."

"You think he'll like me?"

"He's gonna be a toss up, the real brother you have to worry about is my twin."

"You have a twin?"

"Delta Mason, of Red Sky."

"Your brother is the mate to the female Beta?" I asks in amazement.

"Twin brother, yeah."

"Any other siblings I need to be aware of?"

"Thomson, but I don't actually know where he is. He defected when I took over."

"Do you think he will be a problem?" I ask, standing and walking over to her.

"If he ever comes back, maybe," she nods, her eyes look down as she thinks. "But I don't think he will."

I grab her waist and bring her close to me, "You really think you can get money from Fifth Night?"

Her icy eyes look up into mine, "I got a man that wasn't my mate to propose to me, I think I can get some money from a mush Alpha."

"Fifth Night is a strong, respected pack. Their Alpha is mated, it won't be as easy as my horny brother."

She shrugs, wrapping her arms around my neck, "We'll see."

"Do you intend to flirt your way out of debt?" I ask her and she glares at me, her power waving off her. My question has made her angry.

"No and I didn't flirt my way into a deal with your brother," she took a step back from me and my wolf whimpers. "By now, all the Alphas have heard of me. They know what I am, the female Alpha. I also know that as soon as they hear about you they will no longer call me that. They will call me your Luna. But understand this, I will be leading my pack out of debt and into prosperity. I want you by my side, but not if you are going to second guess me."

Our eyes lock on one another. I take a step and she stays still, straightening her back. I take another and she falters; one more step closer and her back hits the wall. I trap her there with my body.

"Drew..."

I kiss the side of her lips, "I don't want to take you pack. I don't want that power." I kiss the other side of her lips. "I don't want to control you and I don't believe anyone can. I believe in you, in your abilities to lead Killer Wolf. I will stand beside you, behind you, in front of you, whatever and wherever and however you need me to be. In Silver Wolf Moon, in Killer Wolf, in the ground, I will do it for you."

Her hands wrap around my neck as I lean done down final time. Her lips mold into mine as they meet. My hands rest on her hips as she pulls me closer to her, sparks electrocuting my body.

I bite on her lip before pulling away. She held onto me still, breathless and stunned. When her eyes open they shine gold, her wolf has stepped forward, "Mine."

This book is part of a series. There is a book before it called "Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty" and one after called "Black Wolf Beauty."

"