CHAPTER 2 (Deal with it)

Five years had passed since I moved here in Australia for good with my parents.

I thought i would have a hard time living here and adjusting to a new environment since im not that friendly... Well it runs in our blood.

I was lucky enough cause i did have friends, its not many but its better than nothing.

"You think i could still dance Rosie?" Momo asked while checking her ankle which is badly injured intentionally by someone.

I sighed.

"As long as i want you to but since i still want you safe so no... I don't think you can dance with us for tommorow"

I feel sorry about what happened to her. That girl who did this should not dare to show her face to me or else she will vanished in this world.

If she hated me then come straight to me and not my friends who have nothing to do about our fight!

"Is that so? Okay... I'll just cheer for you guys!" And she could still lighten up even after knowing she can't join us tommorow

She practiced so hard so much for this performance... she spend the whole year for this!

"It's okay don't worry about me... Besides there is still more years to come" she said as she saw my face.

Well yeah.

"Okay but please be careful..." Mina reminded her.

"Dont move a lot okay?" Dahyun said

The performance day comes and I could already hear the loud noises and shouting from the court.

I joined cheerleading for almost three years already and im happy cause it works to me.

Someone caught my eye and its her... Seulgi the girl who loves to ruin my mood.

Ever since i landed in here this girl never failed to make my blood boil.
Im not really off to her but she started hating me for something i don't even know and understand.

Now i hate her! I hate her face!

"Roseanne! Roseanne!"

"Go Rose!"

Now they were shouting my name as they saw me. I have to admitted... Almost everyone knows me here. And to add in that i have lots of people who looked up on me.

"Damn! I wish I could be a Park! Look how obsessed they are to you! Even our seniors!" Mina cursed

I laughed at her silliness.

"Oh come on Mina don't wish something so high! You know we can't reach that level!" Dahyun replied

Momo kept her words and cheered for us as we took the stage and perform the dance we practiced with our team.

Seulgi is from the other team.
She holds power here inside the campus ofcourse she was from a famous and rich family here in Australia.

She was known for being the 'princess' of the campus, So when my foot step on this campus. Everything went upside down she found me as her competitor which I don't really care.

Im here to study and have a future. I didn't wanna be here anyways. I want me back in Seoul where my cousins are.

I was eight when i study here and now im thirteen and finally in junior high.

Expectedly our team won over Seulgi's. This day was tiring so I didn't join the team for celebrating our victory.

"Nah! Roseanne always pass anyways!" Momo said as i said im not coming. They knew me well.