"No" I whispered, as I shook my head trying to move my head away from the scene. "Yes" she whispered back with a smirk as she gripped my head and pointed it towards the direction of the two people I lost. My mother and father, my father fighting off Jay, and my mother trying to fight off Ravynne.

    "Your mother was strong, I'll give her that. But everyone knows there's no point in life if the person who was destined for you dies" she hissed in my ear as she caressed my hair. I tried to get out of the chair but it was pointless. "No!!" I screamed as my father was attacked by Jay and brought down to the ground. He had claw marks all over him, I cried and tried to close my eyes but Ravynne had other plans. She gripped my face, held my eyes open and made me watch my own parents die. Jay took something out of his bag and my eyes widened.
It was the dagger that had killed my parents, he brought it up and embedded it into my fathers heart.

My mother screamed, her scream so loud it brought Jay and Ravynne to their knees. She ran to her mate, her dead mate, and cried.

     Everything happened so fast, and the next thing you know, all the men that Jay brought were dead, blood pouring out their eyes, mouths and ears. My mother whispered something, and the only thing I could see was blood. It covered the whole village. My parents dead body laid there, both looked peaceful to be in each others arms.

    "I knew your mother was going to do something like that, so last minute I grabbed Jay and teleported him into our castle." She says whispering in my ears while keeping her eyes on my parents.

  "Time for our next stop" she grabbed my head and took us some place else. My eyes rolled back in pain, as my nose bled from the force of moving back and forward in time. I focused my sight on what was in front of me, I started to hyperventilate. I screamed and tried moving out the chair. Pulling at the restraints, and the voice of Ravynne stopped me. "This is the future thesia, look around, this is war." All around us, wolves, witches, vampires and even sirens were all fighting against Ravynne and Jays men.

"No you cant do this" I screamed at her while she gripped my hair, my scalp feeling like it was on fire. "But I can, see all this, is your fault."

     "No" I wailed, as I stared at his lifeless eyes, Damien. "I wish I could make this up, but this is how it will all end." Everyone was dying, Ravynne and Jay were winning. Darius was bleeding out, and Xavier was crawling to him in pain. Hunter was crying over Valians dead body, and Damien was gone. A silver spear in his chest, his eyes looking right at me.

     I was about to cry more, but something stopped me. Everything seemed to freeze including Ravynnes talking, and everyone just stopped

     I looked around and saw someone, she looked like an Angel compared to everything else. "My child, my name is Selene Goddess of the moon. The sight before you is a possibility of what will happen in 3 days, it is your choice." She said while walking towards me, her dress so white and it looked like she was floating.

     "It's your choice to gather your strength and fight back, or stay the way you are. You can make sure this doesn't happen, but you have to act fast. Ravynne is planning on resurrecting your mother, you must gain your inner strength." She said but then disappeared. Everything started moving again, and I could hear Ravynne talking behind me.

     My mother? My eyes widened, I couldn't beat her. If she was to resurrect my mother, that means I'd have to, my eyes widened with that thought. I looked back at Damiens lifeless eyes,

I promise I won't let them win, even if it means I have to kill my own mother.
________________________________

How was it😊?

I literally wrote this whole thing in class, wow I'm shocked.

What do you think is gonna happen next chapter? Any ideas?

Also I'm thinking of starting a new book that isn't supernatural, what would you like to read. ( I don't want to do the classic innocent girl and mafia guy, so heheh spice up the ideas😏)

Stay safe - xo