Maddison that's her name. My lovely Maddison.

Mate accepts us, my wolf purrs and I can't help but yip in happiness. Her head turns up to me and licks my snout. We lay there for what I assumed was days, but was only an hour. We watch the sun set before I stand and stretch. As much as I would like to remain here forever, we need to go back to the pack house.

Maddison stands with me and stretched a little. As she walks past me she ducks her head under my chin and let's her whole body curve benieth my head. After she is finished flicking her tail at me she takes off and I rush to follow her.

When she abruptly stops, I run into her and knock us both over. I land on top of her and quickly jump off. She stands and looks around, clearly lost in the unfamiliar woods. I nudge her and start a steady pace back to the pack house. Once we reach the edge of the forest, I see her clothes by mine in a pile. I pick up my clothes and go behind a tree, keeping my back to hers.

Once I'm dressed I wait a moment before calling out, "Maddison? Are you good?"

&[]

I finish getting dressed and try to calm my racing head and heart from my time with Andrew

I finish getting dressed and try to calm my racing head and heart from my time with Andrew. I turn to tell him it's safe before I hear, "Maddison? Are you good?"

My heart skips before plummeting into my gut when I hear my name on his lips. "I'm good," I answer quickly and he walks out in a tee and jeans. Andrew comes straight up to me and places a soft hand on my cheek. I close my eyes as sparks overtake my neck and chest. By the time I reopen them, most of my body is buzzing.

"I don't know what to do," I tell him honestly.

"What do you mean?" his brown eyes search my face. I notice him about to back away and I place my hand on top of his, a new level of sparks burning their way up my arm.

"Killer Wolf is in shambles, but I can't abandon it."

"I wasn't going to ask you to abandon it."

"I can't have another man control me."

"I don't want to control you."

"There is no life for you there."

"You are there."

I close my eyes once again and he pulls me into his arms. His hands rest on my back while I wrap mine around his midsection and up onto his shoulders. He tucks my head under his and holds me.

"Everything is going to be alright as long as we're together," his voice calms my nerves and I nod slightly, agreeing with him.

"I've wanted a mate for so long, but right now, Killer Wolf needs my devotion."

He stays silent as he holds me, letting me bask in his earthy scent. His being blending in with the forest we stood beside. I don't know if I would be able to smell him if I wasn't his mate.

"I should get you inside, it's late," when he says this I step back. I nod and he leads me back to the pack house. We go up by where Lyon's office was and down the hall. He takes me to a room and I can smell my pack warriors in other rooms beside me.

"This is your room," he opens the door for me but as I walk in he stays in the doorway. "Goodnight, Alpha Drake."

I turn to face him, "Goodnight Andrew," I walk up to him and whisper quietly, "Maddi will be fine."

He smiles as he exits the room, closing the door with him. I sigh as I see my bag on the bed. I grab my showering stuff and go into the on suite. Once I get into the shower I let all of my worries wash off of me.

&[]

I knock of Lyon's office door before I enter

I knock of Lyon's office door before I enter. I sit in a leather chair and run my hands over the stitching. Lyon finishes his phone call and smiles at me.

"Peace, we have peace," he says and I smile. "I also have other news."

"Oh yeah, what?"

"I'm going to marry her."

My smile fades and my wolf growls in my head, "What?" I ask through gritted teeth. Along with my clenched jaw, my fists copy the action. Anything to hold back the growl bubbling in my diaphragm. "She... agreed to this?"

"Well, not yet, but she hinted at it," he winked at me. My wolf was baring his teeth and digging his claws into my head. "Andrew, I'm 28 with no mate and little hope left in my heart. She needs money and I have it. Killer Wolf will be an asset to this pack and the best form of peace is a marriage of Alpha's."

"What about her mate?"

"She hasn't found him and if we get married she will stop looking. Plus if she wants what's best for her pack she will marry me. I can provide more for her then any other wolf."

We can provide for mate! My wolf screams. Kill him for talking about mate that way!

He is my brother and the Alpha, I can't kill him.

Mate is our Aloha. Loyal to her.

"What do you think?"

"No."

"No?"

"It's a bad idea," I answer, still angry at him trying to steel her from me.

"Garrett and I both agreed already."

"I don't," I growl.

"You need some sleep," he stands and walks me to his office door. "Go get some sleep and think it over. You'll like the idea in the morning."

This book is part of a series. There is a book before it called "Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty" and one after called "Black Wolf Beauty."

"