"Smokey," he groaned tiredly moving the wolf's head, "Your breath literally smells like an ass buffet."

He jumped off when Moo slowly rose up stretching his arms widely. He turned to Storm's bed which seemed to be strangely empty, she usually waited for him to get up ask him how he slept. But now she was gone with Moo having little knowledge of her whereabouts.

"Beats me," he sighed.

He dug through his bag pulling out his guitar slowly starting to play a random tune. He didn't really play much, he mostly just drew during his free time. But today he was really in the mood to fiddle around with his guitar for a bit.

As he played he groaned rolling his eyes in annoyance at the door knocking and Smokey barking in the background.

"Just a minute," he called out getting off the bed.

When he opened it he found Sophie with an expression while Moo wondered what she was so happy about.

"Hey, Moo! I. . . uh. . ."

He raised a brow leaning against the side of the doorway, "What's up?"

Her face was burning red at the sight of Moo's shirtless body trying not to get distracted, "Um. . . I. . . just w-wanted y-y-you to know that there's a-a party."

"Party? Party for what?"

"Few things, actually, they never really celebrated on the return from that boat and it's getting close to the two-year anniversary, me coming back, Izzy and Louis's reunion, Violet and Storm's reunion," she looked up thinking if there was anything else but nothing came, "I think that's it."

He scoffed, "Nothin' for me, eh? Typical."

"They don't really know that well I guess."

"And they don't even know Storm and Izzy that well either," he retorted coldly, "Izzy maybe because she knew Louis all her life, but Storm? Storm was fucking kidnapped when Violet was just a baby, the two barely know each other but me and Violet were best friends."

She frowned, "Moo, you're not jealous, are you?"

"I'm not, I'm just sick of being overlooked and under-appreciated!" Moo pinched the bridge of his nose sighing heavily in frustration, "Just forget it, I just need time away from all this bullshit."

"I'm sure they'll have something for you," Sophie tried to reassure him, "Don't think you're not important because of some silly party."

"Ah great, I guess everywhere I go people are just gonna hate me, typical."

"Don't say stuff that, you know me, Storm, Izzy, and Vi don't hate you, don't let the things that matter the least get stuck in your head, all you're doing is just hurting yourself."

He sighed looking away, "Whatever, you're gonna drag me to this damn thing or what?"

"I would like for you to come, I'm not gonna force you if you don't wanna come," Sophie look over his shoulder looking out the window, "It'll start in a while so maybe that'll give you some time to whether or not you do."

"I guess," he shrugged, "You already know my routine so if I do come I may come late."

She furrowed her brows, "Routine? I never see you in these bathrooms, where do you go if I ever need to find you?"

"Well, señorita entrometida," Sophie rolled her eyes at the comment knowing enough Spanish to know what he was saying, "There's a pond not far from the fishing shack, that's where I go to wash my ass in peace."

Sophie knew Moo took his independence seriously so it didn't surprise her that he would be at the location that only he knew about. But, it would be most likely that Violet would be looking for him so if he came back before she woke up she'd make sure to only tell her to keep Moo's secrecy safe.