A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!

Start from the beginning

Woz: "Thank you."

Rias: "By the way Woz why are you calling me lady Rias now?"

Woz: "Because you will become Y/N's queen in the future." Woz bows to Rias.

Rias: "I see." Asia pouts when she hears this. Rias and Asia finish making breakfast for everyone. Y/N, Rias, and Asia finish their breakfast and they leave to get to school. Y/N goes through the day like usual. During a school break Y/N is with the three idiots: Motohama, Matsuda, and Issei.

Issei: "Karaoke?"

Matsuda: "We haven't gone in a while. Wanna go? How about you, Y/N?"

Motohama: "The one in front of the station not only has insert songs, but character songs as well."

Y/N: "Oh do they have "Raise Up Your Flag"?"

Motohama: "Hm? Not sure what anime that's from."

Aika: "What were you saying about "insert"?" The three idiots are surprised by Aika who snuck up behind Motohama.

Issei, Motohama, and Matsuda: "Kiryuu!"

Y/N: "Hey Aika-chan."

Aika: "Oh, gross, are you three talking about erotic things this early in the morning?" Aika points at Y/N.

Aika: "Wait did you just use my first name?"

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Aika: "Have I captivated that heart of yours Y/N?" Aika gets real close to Y/N pressing her breasts on him.

Issei: "Yeah right! Y/N always calls people by their first name!"

Matsuda: "Also we are talking about going to karaoke!"

Aika: "Karaoke? Sounds fun. Maybe I'll go along, too. Right Asia?" Aika takes a step back from Y/N.

Issei: "Don't invite yourself along...."

Y/N: "If you're not busy you can come along Aika."

Issei: "Y/N, don't just invite her like that!" Asia walks up to the group.

Asia: "I want to go!"

Motohama & Matsuda: "WHAT!?"

Y/N: "You don't have to yell that loud." After school Y/N, Asia, and Issei are in the old school building.

Asia: "Oh, it's so shiny!"

Y/N: "Wow they really cleaned this place head to toe."

Issei: "Y-Yeah, it looks great and shiny!" The three are admiring the newly cleaned building.

Asia: "Oh?" Asia walks around the corner.

Y/N: "Whats wrong Asia?"

Issei: "Yeah did you see something?"

Asia: "What is that room in the back?" Asia points to two doors with caution tape on them.