EXTRA - The Wedding Night Version 1

We bid the family goodbye then Mild catches me for some last-minute congratulations, and when I turn around, Gulf has disappeared. Then I am handed a note. "Phi, I asked Mild to provide a distraction for me. I am already at the honeymoon cottage. Hurry up love. I am waiting for you."

I leave the beach and return to the cottage. I open the door.

Damn. I am going to lose my mind tonight.

Gulf is kneeling in the center of the bed. He is wearing a large white dress shirt like the one he wore in Tharn/Type Season 1...the episode when he came back from visiting his parents. It is completely unbuttoned, his chest peeking through the opening, skin like golden honey, and.... he is naked from the waist down.

"Do you like your present Daddy?" He asks, skin blushing bright pink. "Why don't you strip for me and we can both enjoy the show?

Fuck. When I read the note. I was not expecting this.

"Owh. You want Daddy to strip for you? What are you going to give to Daddy if he provides this... service?"

"Whatever Daddy wants." He whispers. He is kneeling on the bed legs bent beneath him ready to enjoy the show. I slowly remove my shoes then let my jacket slide down my arms and fall to the floor. His eyes never leave me, they follow my every move. I trail my hands across my abs before slowly popping the button on my pants. He eyes begins to glaze and he licks his lips, before trapping his bottom lip between his teeth. I rotate my hip, dancing for him then I turn around. I look at him over my shoulders then I pull my shirt from my pants. I lift it over my shoulders showcasing the muscles of my back, letting him watch as they contract and relax. I turn slowly then pull the t-shirt completely off and thrown it at him. He jumps, startled, skin flushing, his breathing becoming a bit ragged. I flex my chest muscles. "Like what you see Bii?" I tease him. I flex for him, dancing, moving my fingers down my chest, swaying, grinding, and then I stop. Fuck. I am frozen for a minute because Gulf has just reached down, his hands encircle his dick, and he starts to jerk off while watching me.

"Owh! Why did you stop Daddy? I though you wanted me to enjoy the show?"

I blink to release myself from my stupor before continuing to strip. I slowly lower my zipper, my hands behind my head, working my hips, and let my pants fall down my thighs. Gulf is slowly working his dick, eyes dark, soft moans escaping his lips as he watches me.

I step out of my pants and kick them to the side running my hands over the sides of my chest and my abdomen. I place my hands under the band of my underwear and lower it up and down while dancing for him.

"You want to see this Bii? Want to see what present Daddy has for you?"

"Ahhhh." Gulf moans as he strokes his dick, hands sliding up and down in slow, firm strokes. "Yes Daddy, show your baby his present."

I let my underwear fall to the floor my dick standing straight up against my abs. I circle it with my fingers. "Want to taste your present Bii?"

I walk to the bed and sit up against the headboard. Gulf crawls across the bed on his knees then lowers his head to my groin taking my dick into mis mouth. "Ah Fuck!" I cry out as his mouth encircles me, and he starts bobbing on my dick. He lowers himself, advancing until I am deep in his throat, his position allowing him to suck me without gagging. Then he sucks on the head running his tongue in and out of the slit. "Ahh Gad Gulf...what the fuck have you been watching Bii?" "That feels so fucking good."

I run my fingers through his hair. "Bii, fuck Bii, release me nah...release me." I pull him up to me and kiss him roughly. "Lay down, lay down Bii, lay down and let me taste you nah." I lay him on his side and turn so that my dick is near his face. "Open you mouth Boo." I instruct him. I put my dick in his mouth, then I open his thighs and take his into mine. "Ahhhhh." He moans around my cock. "Fuuuckkk." I try to say, the vibrations of his moans feel so damn good around my cock. I bob my head while squeezing and releasing his cock with my hand. Then I reach my other arm around his thigh and using the excess saliva dripping from around his cock, I slide my finger into his ass. "Ahhhhhhh." He moans, hips rising, pushing his cock further into my mouth, my finger penetrating his ass. I gag a bit before adjusting to his thrusts then I slide a second finger, then a third into his ass. I can feel him twisting, turning, trying to get closer to his cum. I release him and take my dick out of his mouth. "Hold on Bii, you should let your husband cum inside you tonight." I turn him on his stomach and place small kisses on his back. "Lower you back for me Bii." I instruct him. I reach into the bedside table, remove the lube, and coat my dick, then I slowly side it into his ass. "Oh God." He cries as I penetrate him. "Boo... please nah." I withdraw then start moving, rocking in him, trying to find that special spot. He screams when I find it. "There we go Bii, there we go." I reach my arms hand around his hips and take his dick in my hand. Then I jerk him off as I fuck him hard hitting his prostate again, and again. "Ahh ...fuck... P' Mew Ahhh.. Owhhh...Owhhh...Ahhhhhh." He calls as he cums all over my fingers. I keep pounding him until I cum in his ass. We both collapse to the bed and I gather him into my arms, kissing him gently, holding him, as we come down from our high.

"I love you Tua Aeng."

"I love you Tiirak."

We hold each other drifting to sleep in each other's arms. We still have so much to face, so much growing to do, but at least we get to spend it at each other's side. The sun and his sunflower. Tua Aeng and Tiirak.