Spoiling Him

***** Warning – This chapter contains content not suitable for persons under the age of 18. ********

Gulf's POV

We have been engaged for 4 months now and we have had a few challenges, mostly related to the new ring I am wearing. In all our excitement about moving forward with our relationship, we forgot how observant our fans are. It was not an issue for Mew because he usually wears rings, but since I only wear jewelry as props for events, they noticed quickly when I wore my ring consistently. I managed to deflect questions about it by smiling and moving to the next topic, but we had to come up with a solution, especially as I would be getting a second ring soon. We discussed it and decided that I would slowly change my image to include the regular wearing on rings. I would start wearing them randomly until it didn't become unusual for me to wear them. We also found a necklace with hooks that allow me to wear my rings as a pendant below my clothes, that way I would always be wearing them. Gradually the questions died down, but we learned how careful we had to be, and how easy it was to make a mistake.

Our wedding is in 2 months and we have been working frantically to arrange it while keeping the details secure from the press and fans. We love our fans, but we spend most of our time in the spotlight so we would prefer to keep our private life to ourselves for as long as we can. Also, the political stance towards LGBTQ relationships in this part of the world does not support our relationship. We are slowly making progress, but the effect on our careers could be damaging.

Mew looks so tired lately. We both have so much on our plate but, while my schedule is being handled by a manager, he is the head boss in charge and is under way more pressure than I am. I try my best to be a supportive partner but seeing him like this hurts me. I want to do something to help him relax before the wedding; maybe I will take a page out of his book.

Mew's POV

I open the door and enter the house. God I am tired. I remove my shoes and loosen my tie, then place my bag and keys on the entry table. I look for Gulf. I am sure that his schedule said he would be home this evening but the lights in the house are dim. Then, I see that the study lights are on. I walk in and Gulf is standing at the bar. "Hi Boo." He greets me. "Long day at work? Why don't you sit and I will pour you a drink while you relax?" I am stunned; slow to respond. He walks to me, chuckling. "What's wrong? Are you surprised?" He places the glass on bourbon on the table and places his arm around my neck and pecks me on the lips. "You are always taking care of me and I really appreciate it, but today, I want to take care of you. Please Boo. Sit down and let Bii take care of you nahhhh."

He leads me to the couch by the hand and pushes me to sit before handing me the drink. I sip it slowly enjoying the burn then let my head lag against the backrest of the sofa. My eyes close than I feel his fingers on my shoulders. "Mmmmmmmhhhhh." A soft moan escapes my lips. It feels so fucking good. His long fingers are working the muscles of my shoulders and neck, loosening all those tense, tangled muscles. Those fingers feel like magic. My head bows forward, chin falling to my chest as he presses his thumbs into the nape of my neck. He works his fingers into my hair messaging my head. Damn he does good finger work. I forget all about the drink and lose myself in his touch. His hands move back to my shoulders and travel down my arms, then he tilts my head back and places his lips against mine. My eyes open, his face is upside down above mine, those beautiful eyes looking into mine. He slowly walks around the couch and sits on my lap. "Do you like it Boo?" "Mmmm. I can feel that you do."
"Is Bii taking good care of you .....Daddy?" "Shall I continue?" Fuck but he's hot right now. I feel my dick getting hard in response to his words. I nod my head eagerly too scared to interrupt. He is usually shy to take initiative and I want to enjoy this ride until the end. "Let Bii take care of you Daddy." He says. He lowers his head and takes my lips, biting, licking the top then the bottom, his head moving from side to side, tongue invading my mouth, fighting with mine. "Mmmmm." He moans. "You taste so good Daddy. Can I have some more?" "Chai." I nod. He smiles and moves his lips down my neck while slowly unbuttoning my shirt, caressing me with his fingers. My hand reaches for his hips to grind him against me.

SMACK

He slaps my hands away. "No touching Daddy. Let me do all the work tonight." His lips move to my chest, sucking, pulling at my nipples "Ahhhhhhh." I cry out hands moving to my hair desperate for something to hold onto. My dick is brick hard in my pants. He is sucking my nipples, moving from on to the other when. Zzzrrrrtttt. Fuck, I hear the sound of my zipper being pulled down and he takes me into his hands. "Ahhhhh." "Fuck Bii."

He takes his time stroking me from top to bottom; long, firm strokes, squeezing tighter as he gets closer to the tip, running his fingers along the slit. "Ahh God Gulf." I am losing my mind, crazy from the pleasure I am feeling. His lips move down my chest to my abdomen, I feel his slide off my thighs onto the floor until.... Fuck. His warm mouth encircles me, licking, sucking my dick, taking it in all the way to the base before releasing and sucking deeply on the tip. "Ahhh Christ Bii." "What the fuck are you doing to me?" He works his hands and mouth stroking, sucking, hands speeding up, mouth taking me deeply. My hips move and I feel the pressure building behind my sack. "Ahhh fuck Gulf ahhhh...I'm close." I tell him. My toes curl into the floor. Then I feel him release his hand and his mouth moves off my dick. My eyes shoot open as I watch him climb into my lap, then he slowly lowers himself onto my dick. "Fuccckkkk!" I shout. I don't even know when he removed his pants or prepared himself, but I am so fucking grateful right now. "Owwwhhhhh" He moans as he adjusts to having me inside him. His face is red, flushed. I try to reach for him again, but he pushes me away. "No." He says. "Let me do it." "Cum for me Daddy, Cum inside your baby." He lifts himself on his knees, riding me, taking me inside him. He holds onto my shoulders for support, eyes closed, lips caught between his teeth, head falling back as he enjoys the ride. "Ahhhh Daddy, you feel so fucking good." He grinds himself against me taking me deep then raises himself almost completely off me before dropping down hard. "Ahhhhh." We shout. Jesus Christ he's going to kill me. "Bii...are you close?" I ask. "Mmmmm....so fucking close Daddy." He answers, speeding up, rocking against me, moaning, calling my name. His hips rise and fall, fingers raking his face. He releases his lip from between his teeth. "Mew Ahhhhh...Oh God...Mew...Fuck...Mmmm." He cries as he cums all over my chest. "Fuck Gulf." He is tight, spasming all over my cock. I grab his hips thrusting harsh and his spasms send me over the edge, I hold on fucking him until I empty the last drop inside him.

I lean my head against his shoulder trying to recover, his head leans on mine, sweat dripping from our foreheads, bodies damp, me still inside him. "Fuck." "Gulf...what...what the hell was that?"

"Owh!" He says. "Did Bii make Daddy feel good." He is blushing so hard as he says it, shy about what he just did. "Do you feel relaxed now Boo?"

"Damn Gulf. I can't feel my legs. You rung me dry baby."

He laughs. "Lets just rest here a bit. Then we'll take a nice hot bath and get something to eat before we go to bed. I love you Boo."