The boy gently kicked his feet, that slightly hung off the edge of his carseat, and looked around. Jungkook was always looking at his surroundings.

"Is iwon man sad Papa?"

Boy he was filled with questions today, wasn't he?

"Do you think hes sad?" Asked Jin, continuing the adorable conversation.

"Nuh uh." Jungkook once again kicked his feet. His bunny like smile showing. Jin had pulled into their driveway but didn't have the heart to stop the conversation yet.

"Oh really? Why do you think he isnt sad?"

"He gots friends! Like bubba! They all happy. " Jungkook excitedly bounced in the seat.

"How is iron man like your bubbas?" Jin had taken out his phone to record for Namjoon.

"He a supewhewo! Uncle Joongie says so! A-an an he nice like bubbas" Jin smiled fondly at the boy he loved his brother's so much.

Once the rain settled down, Jin quickly got them inside. They took off their coats, and shoes as well.

Jungkook ran around the house screaming as he played by himself. Jin offered to play with him but was denied. It was a normal routine.

Jungkook screamed and ran around daily. He knew he should tell the boy to not run but it was entertainment for him.

Eventually he settled down and sat in Jins lap. Jin was folding and sorting laundry at the moment.

Jungkook was too zoned in on a cartoon playing on the tv to care. The laundry was finally done, which meant Jin could sit back and watch the cartoon with his youngest.

Jungkook had dozed off once more as the cartoon went on, soon they were both napping on the couch.

Jin had an alarm set for when he needed to pick up the kids, they ended up sleeping until three alarm started going off.

Jungkook turned and buried his head into Jins chest. He was hoping it would drown the sound out. Unfortunately, it didn't until Jin turned if the alarm.

He yawned and stretched before picking up the boy in his lap.

"Time to pick everyone up!" He announced.

Once they made it to the school, Jin waited in line for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally, he made it to where they brought the kids out. When they were all loaded into the car, Jungkook started telling then about how the sky was sad earlier in the day.

When they made it back home, it was still a few hours until sundown. So he let all the kids do as they pleased for the time being after they changed out of their uniform and into comfy clothes.

"Uncle Jinnie?" Asked Felix.

"Yes Lix?"

"C-can we cuddle?" The boy asked shyly. He looked away and messes with a fistful of his shirt.

"No need to ask, of course." Jin took the boy into his embrace, pulling him onto his lap.

Felix nuzzled into Jins chest. "Is something bothering you Lix? You can tell me."

"Miss daddy." Mumbled Felix as he yawned and wrapped his tiny limbs around Jin.

"I know. I miss him and uncle Joonie. We are going to see pretty lights tonight, isnt that exciting?"

Felix nodded and remained in the same spot.

"Maybe we can talk to your daddy, how about that?" Asked Jin as he messed with the boys fluffy hair.

Felix popped up at the mention of Changbin, "really??"

Jin chuckled and nodded. When he looked at Felix he could see a certain 3 year old scowling at them.

"I think Jungkookie is jealous." Jin whispered to Felix. The boy turned around, giggled and got down. He was in a much better mood now.

Jungkook ran over as soon as Felix was in the playroom. He climbed into Jins lap and wrapped his arms around him.

"My Papa." He mumbled.

Jin shook his head fondly, placing a small kiss on the boys forehead.

"I am your Papa, but sometimes Lixxie needs cuddles too, its nice to share, right?"

Jungkook just huffed and shook his head, "Only my Papa."

"You're my only bunny, but you've gotta share Papa." Jin smiled.

Oh how he loved his little troublemaker bunny.

---------------------------------------------------

Special chapter request by ThirstyTwiceStan :) I hope you liked it.

Events mentioned in this chapter will take place in the next chapter, its past 4am and I'm kinda restless :/.

For those of you who are unaware, my mom tested positive for covid and im pretty sure I have it too. (My mom is a home health nurse so we dont know how exactly she got it.)

Dw we are doing okay! It's just kinda rough.

Please stay safe during these scary times, my DMs are open at all times.

If you are scared, worried, or just need someone to talk to, I'm here

Love yall

Trick