"What about mother?" Kol asked.

"Pendant?" Freya asked Rebekah.

"Pendant." Rebekah agreed, looking up at Kol. "Don't worry, brother, we have a plan for her too."

━━━ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ━━━

"Nik, we're having a ball!"

"And how well did that go for you last time, Bekah?" Klaus asked rhetorically, setting down his pencil. "Oh, I know. Kol wanted to kill your date, got his neck snapped by Damon Salvatore and Finn worked with mother to kill us all."

"Nikla-"

"Don't start with that." He stood. "Elena Gilbert and her boyfriends will end up coming, then you'll be complaining the whole night about doppelgängers being whores and how they don't deserve to live."

Kol hummed in agreement from where he laid on the couch. "Then you'll want me to kill someone for you, or find someone for you to kill. You'll end up not killing them because they called you pretty then get mad at one of us when we kill him."

Rebekah looked at Freya for help. "While you may be right about Rebekah and her dramatics, remember, we just came from a timeline where everyone but Kol died. Just let her have the ball."

Klaus shared a look with Elijah, who simply raised an eyebrow back.

"Fine. You can have the ball." Rebekah grinned and kissed Klaus's cheek before grabbing Freya.

"Thank you, Nik!" Rebekah tossed the notebooks she had been holding to Klaus. "This is a copy of our old timeline from when I was undaggered until the week I died. Feel free to read it, all of you."

Rebekah and Freya spent the next few hours planning the ball. This time, there were no mother/son team-ups to kill the entire vampire species.

"We're inviting Katherine."

Rebekah looked up. "You do realize, sister, that days ago she woke father so that he could kill Nik?"

"Oh, I know," she nodded. "But I like her with Elijah. Him being with her was just weird, especially during the whole Jackson thing."

"Our brothers, Elijah especially, have a habit of ling doppelgängers a little too much. But," Rebekah sighed. "We can invite Katerina. Though, I won't be the one answering why there's suddenly two Elena's."

"That's what's magic is for, Rebekah. Why have it if you can't mind control people?"

Rebekah let out a laugh as she heard Kol agree from another room.

They laid in Rebekah's bed, staring at the ceiling. "I've missed them."

"Me too."

━━━ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ━━━

Rebekah and Freya spent the next few days planning the ball. Rebekah knew what not to do, knowing how bad it was last time. This time, the doppelgänger and her friends had no advantages. Esther wasn't alive and Finn didn't want to kill them all, not that he really ever did.

They had less than a week until Dahlia was awake and searing for them, for Freya. Their witches, at Rebekah's request, had managed to make it seem like Freya was still in her sleep for a week longer, just enough time for them to settle down a bit and plan their aunt's demise.

Now, Rebekah, Freya and Sage were getting their nails done while the others were getting fitted for suits.

"Rebekah, my darling sister, tell me how handsome I am."