Debolina, rashmi, arti, paras, Mahira and a few other people were discussing about shehnaz and sidharth's bond and the sudden running match they just had. Rashmi and arti had a liking for sidharth and it came out in different ways so they just couldn't digest sidharth being affectionate for someone else when he was so indifferent to them.

Paras was attaracted to shehnaz's beauty and mahira was naturally agitated with shehnaz. She and paras shared an intimate relationship but she was unable to sense his true intention. He was a lustful man quite evidently and had thrown multiple flirtarious comments on shehnaz whenever he came accross her, all of this sewed the seeds of hatred in mahira's mind for shehnaz. If this was not enough the rest of the gang had cooked up their mind to dislike yhe bond sidhaarth and shehnaz cared. They were having a full fledge gossip session and demonising the sacred bond whereas the people in talk were busy within themselves while enjoying special coffee made by shehnaz in the garden area.

It was afternoon and big boss anounced a task for the housemates to recreate videos on dialouges of other people and left the connections to judge the winner. Everyone was preparing and connections in the spare time started making alliances and bonds to play together and bring advantage for the people they came into the house.

Shehnaz bonded well with vikas and kunal vishal's brother quite well. Everyone else was being sweet as well so she being herself made everyone around her laugh and enjoy their time in the house. After a bit of debate sidharth's team was obviously decided as winners owing to the comic act of rashmi and sidharth.

To celebrate the joyous envoirment more rashmi and devolina together made a cinamon and corrot kheer as a desert. Everyobody had changed into night clothes and were rellishing the kheer when shehnaz joined them at lasg after having taken a bath. Sidharth was irritating bagga making everyone laugh when shehnaz came and sat beside him while snuggling into his back owing to coldness of the night. Realising this sidharth draped an arm over her, providing her the warmth she was looking for.

Aarti handed her the kheer that came into her portion. Shehnaz loved kheer very much and quickly finished the contents of the bowl. Sidharth had already kept his bowl in the fridge wanting to eat it in the morning and was chilling. Asim and vishal were joking about sidharth's fights and anger leaving sidharth embarrased and shehnaz and the rest of the housemates laughing their lungs out. After being annoyed enough sidharth smaked shehnaz's head and got up to leave while she followed him still laughing.

It was just in a moment. One second she was laughing and the other she got breathless as if her lungs had stopped working. She stood still to calm herself thinking maybe all the laughter caused the breathlessness but nothing worked, her condition worsend further. Her skin started getting red and blotches appeared all over her arms and face.

She was panting and scratching her self when she called sidharth.

"Sidhaarrtthh" his name came out as a whisper from her mouth but was anyhow heard by him. One look at her and he knew she had consumed cinnamon from she is extremly allergic. She almost fell down on her knees but  Sidharth ran towards her as fast as he could and held her to help her stand and then held her hands to stop her from scratching herself.

"Sidharth..." This time it came out as a whimper..

"shehnaz.. Kya hua ? Did you had cinnamon..oh god stop scratching yourself... Fuck..  Shehnaz baby calm down.. Big boss call us in the confession room right now! Shehnaz has got an allergic reaction... Shit baby chall" sidharth's words were frantic and loud which catched the attention of the rest of the housemates. Both of them were not visible so they didn't knew what was wrong. Till the time they reached,  sidharth had picked up shehnaz and carried her to the confession room. He was yelling to open the door and tears were threatening to fall from his eyes seeing her struggling for breath every passing second.