scene:6

Once they found a motel, Hoseok went straight to researching his suspect.

Min Yoongi.

The name on its own didn't really spike much, an old Facebook account, some people who didn't match the face that Hoseok no longer had to check with the picture.

Eventually he realized that was basically a dead end. He glanced over at Jimin who was on his bed doing his own research.

"Did you find anything?" Hoseok asked, rolling over in his chair so he could peer over Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin shrugged and showed him a different face. "Not him, right?"

Hoseok shook his head. "Nah. Maybe we should ask Namjoon for help? He has some weird high-tech IT past, right?"

Jimin's eyes widened. "Oh, shit yeah let's call him! I can't believe I didn't think of that."

They both huddled on the bed in the cold little room as they dialed his number.

Their room was small and smelled like eggs and cleaning detergents and it had one cracked window with bars over it that really wasn't the vibe.

"What is it? Is everything okay?"

Jimin laughed. "Hoping I was shot dead already?"

Namjoon chuckled on the other side of the phone. "Believe it or not Jimin I don't completely hate you. But I don't think that's why you called..."

Hoseok shoved Jimin away and took over. "We need your help finding information on your friend. We think he might have been more..." Hobi glanced at Jimin uncertainly, "embedded, than you knew."

Namjoon was quiet for a moment. He sighed, "Are you sure? I don't feel comfortable digging into his... personal business. He was my friend after all."

He bit his lip, "I understand Namjoon, it's just-"

"Namjoon if you can't help us there's nothing left to go on and we'll have to return home right away." Jimin cut in avoiding Hobi's pissed glare.

On the other side of the phone Namjoon sighed again. "Fine. But please be sensitive about it. I'll send you everything I can find."

Hobi let out a relieved breath he hadn't realized he was holding, "Thank you, Namjoon. Oh," He glanced at Jimin and quickly away. This one would be hard to explain. "Can you also look into a man named Ric Amné?"

Namjoon agreed and hung up, Hoseok heading back to his computer. Jimin was quiet for a long time but eventually flopped down on the bed with a loud bounce. "Something you wanna tell me Hobi?"

Hoseok pursed his lips but refused to look at Jimin. "Mmm, sorry? Hey Jimin, actually do you mind if I hit the shower and just head straight to bed, I have a bit of a headache."

He got up and grabbed a towel, not really waiting for a response.

Jimin, surprisingly, let it slide. "Fine." He did sound kind of pissed though. "I'm going to sleep, don't wake me."

Hoseok nodded and quickly slipped into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He took a deep breath and walked over to the counter, setting down his towel and splashing some water on his face. "Shit." He muttered, breathing in and out quickly. Something was getting to him and he couldn't figure it out. He just really needed to find this man and understand what he was doing on the run.

Taking one last glance at his blurry reflection, Hoseok hummed, and got into the shower. He could do it. He could find him and he could get a hold of himself. Just, maybe tomorrow. Tonight, he would read more of the journals.