In love with my step-brother (Harry Styles)

Hey guys, Ashleigh and Grace here, this is our first story so sorry if it's kind of bad! But, please leave comments on how you think would make it better. I hope you enjoy! (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Hope+

"Get up Hope, you have to go visit your mom in England today!" my dad yelled from downstairs. I groaned. Why would I want to go see my mom? She was never apart of my life. Why did she want to start now? My mom and dad got divorced when I was 5, yeah I know, young. I didn't understand back then, but now I do. My dad said she is married now and has a step son and a kid of her own, she must love her new kids more then me. I still don't know why my dad is taking me to visit her. Urgh! My life is so irritating! I dragged myself out of bed and turned on the warm water to take a shower. I don't know why but when I take a nice warm shower I feel freshed and relieved. I get out of the shower after feeling like I was in there for ages. I went to my room and found skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I dried my hair and ran downstairs. I can't wait for this to be over with. 

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake." my dad chuckled. I didn't say anything. I was mad at him for making me do this. Anyone but my mom! 

"Honey, I know you don't want to but you need to, she misses you like crazy-" I interrupted him. 

"If she cared or missed me she would have called at least one time! I don't have time for lies." and with that I ran upstairs. Why me? Why now? Why? 

After an hour of feeling sorry for myself I went downstairs with my packed bags. I was ready to get this over with. The quicker... the better... right? 

"Come on dad, let's go." I said running towards the door. He followed while laughing. I didn't find that amusing. 

I opened the car door and sat in my dads truck. I loved this car, It was so comforting. 

"Okay, so we are going to drive for a few hours, you ready?" my dad asked.

I was more than ready.....

To get this all over with....

"Yeah." I said, drifting into a deep sleep.... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, do you guys like it so far? I know I do! Haha. Sorry it was kind of short. But later In the story I promise... It will be more interesting. (: