[ C H A P T E R T H R E E ]

I stretched and yawned, sitting hunched over a computer all day hadn't been great for my back.

The chat on Wil's stream was slow, and there were more than enough mods to keep it under control so I sent over a goodnight message on discord and logged off for the evening.

I sauntered over to the kitchen and started to prep out dinner, when I heard a string of excited swear words come from upstairs.

"hoLY FUCK ANGIE WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT THERE'S GONNA BE A BIG MEETUP??????" My roommate came barrelling down the stairs, shoving her phone in my face, with a tweet from Wil screenshotted.

I grabbed the phone from her hand, and almost dropped it in surprise.

I shoved her phone back into her arms, and ran to my computer to scream at Wil for not telling me about this:

I immediately voice called him, and before I could get a word in, he started with his usual mushy gushy stuff he does when I get mad. I of course let him, after all it was pretty amusing.

"Hello Angie, my favourite person in the world. To what do I owe the pleasure of hearing your lovely voice today? I missed you, ya know."

The last bit surprised me. Did he notice when i left the stream? Did it matter to him? Oh, he was just doing this to distract me fro-

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING NOT TELLING ME WHEN YOU'RE TWEETING BIG STUFF LIKE THIS????? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS TWO MONTHS AGO, MAGGIE ALMOST JUST MASSACRED ME FOR NOT TELLING HER!"

I went on for about two more minutes, before my voice got sore and realized I should probably let him talk.

"I didn't realize that's what you were mad about, I was sweet-talking you for a favour" His voice was a little smug, and it did nothing but infuriate me more.

As we talked a bit longer, I calmed down and he told me a bit about the trip. Surprisingly, Technoblade was the one to suggest it on a whim after a stream, and all the guys (especially tommy) were super pumped about the idea. They planned to hang out somewhere around Wil's place, and film a short vlog for each channel.

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, there's one thing we still need for the trip..." Wil turned on his camera with a grin on his face, being quickly replaced with the puppy eyes that could melt all your anger away. He had a small piece of paper in his hands, and comically bowed with his hands together, "Angie, I know this is a lot to ask, and I know that the answer is gonna be a no, but would you pleeeeeeeeeeease consider coming with us and being our cameralady?" His eyes flicked up, trying to catch any signs of life from my end of the call, holding up the plane ticket to England from my local airport.

I was speechless. This must be a dream, right? I was frozen, until my door busts open to a squealing Maggie. "YES YES YESYESYESYES OH MY GODDDDD ANGIE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT SAY YES-" she was practically bouncing off the walls, and I couldn't help but chuckle at her childlike antics. "Hmmmmmmm..... I might have to think about it," I teased, getting poor Mags even more wired. "I'll think about it, but it would sweeten the deal if I could bring along a friend."

I watched her eyes widen, and her knees began to shake from excitement and disbelief. I turned on the camera so Wil could figure out what was happening, they had only met once on call because I try my best to keep that part of my life separate, and Wil just chuckled and said he'd get another ticket.

After a lot of squeals that i'd had to mute my mic for, Maggie wandered off and Wil and I kept chatting.

It was wednesday, so we usually call for a few hours anyway. I was going to go a day earlier than anyone else to help setup and get things ready for when the boys arrive.

After packing later in the evening, I went to bed even though I knew I wouldn't get to sleep at all.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟟𝟞𝟜 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟘𝟙/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;

A/N- Hi guys! I'm kinda new to this, so I tried writing this chapter in a bit of a different style! Let me know what you think :) Also, don't worry we should be getting our first techno-interaction soon, but I need to build up a story base before we can do that! Also, I'm gonna put spotify codes to whatever song I listen to while writing/the chapter vibes with as the top photo from now on!