[ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y -E I G H T ]

I ran to give Wil a hug as he arrived. It was early morning, and he had driven here with a last-minute guest.

I hadn't ever met Nihachu in real life, but she was absolutely gorgeous and gave great hugs. It took about 5 minutes for us to become the equivalent of best friends, and I was happy to have another girl around this week.

Next to show up was Toby, his father drove him to make sure he was going to be safe and brought along Tommy as well. The boys were ecstatic when they saw the inside of the house, and I led them to a room with bunk beds which had the boys practically jumping up and down.

Phil was the last to arrive, we all made sure to make a show of carrying the "old man's"luggage for him. Everyone had settled into their rooms, and we decided to explore the basement before heading out for the shopping trip vlog.

To be honest, I hadn't gone down there already because dark basements are creepy and I was too nervous to ask Techno, but after turning on the lights I realized this was where we would spend most of our time. Pool table, theatre room, minibar, gaming station, ping pong tables and more. It was like we had transported from the antique house to a streamer's dream, and it dawned on me why Techno was so st on this location, and I wasn't allowed to look at photos without him.

I looked over to see him smiling at everyone's awe, mostly watching me. Floof seemed to be enjoying the chaos, her little paws were pitter pattering around as she smelled the new area. I reached down to pet her, and when I was up Tommy had already challenged Phil to a game of pool. (Tommy had no idea how to play pool)

Looking around at all my friends, I felt at home. I was starting act 2 of my journey with my friends and streaming, and I was so excited for what was to come.

I pulled up Wilbur's playlist, playing it on shuffle. Music blared in the background as we played games and laughed, we ended up doing a ping pong tournament where the loser was gonna pay for the shopping trip, I was excluded since "the birthday girl shouldn't pay" and someone needed to film.

Techno's nose scrunched up as he focused in, he couldn't lose to Tommy on camera! He eventually won, the child accusing him of cheating. The last bracket was Wil and Niki, he eventually let her win and I could tell he was holding back. 

We made our way to the "party van" as Wil and Phil had dubbed it, and all piled in.

Tubbo started chanting for mcdonalds, and I pulled into the drive-thru without a second thought. Everyone cheered, and soon the car was filled with nuggets, fries, and a happy meal.

We munched as we looked for a grocery store, I had Wil in shotgun since he was semi-familiar with this area.

We pulled into the parking lot and barreled into the store like a giant ball of energy. Tubbo and Tommy were pushing each other in the cart, Phil was running after them with a camera. Techno and Wil had become distracted by minecraft books for children, filming a dramatic retelling. That left me and Niki to grab things we actually needed, I was on food duty and she was on everything else. Toothpaste, eggs, soda, flour, and countless items flew into the cart, Tommy and Tubbo seemed to be getting kids toys and everyone was very confused when I slapped Techno for putting angel food cake mix in the cart and winking.

After going through the list I had on my phone and seeing we had everything, Phil tried to pay which caused an argument with Wil, and Tommy discreetly pulled out his credit card and paid as the others weren't paying attention. Techno laughed, "Kid's got more money than any of us for sure..."

With all the people in the house, you'd think someone would help me put away the groceries. I felt a bit like a mom with a shit ton of crazy children but in a good way. We didn't have too many other things to do today, we were going to do a bonfire stream where you could donate for us to sing a song but that wouldn't be until later.

It was around 3:30, so I could make something really good for dinner with that time. "WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FOR DINNER?" I yelled out, my voice echoing across the house for whoever could hear.

I got out a chorus of answers, but I could only make out tommy yelling "some gourmet shit".

Gourmet... I had gotten some decent steaks and lobster so I could do gourmet.

2 hours later, I had mashed potatoes, perfect buttery lobster, 2 salads, garlic bread, and the star of the show was the steak. I didn't have to call anyone to eat, food scent travels in this house and everyone had flocked to the kitchen already.

I had directed Tubbo and Tommy to set out dishes, and Techno was helping me put everything onto serving plates. Phil, Niki, and Wil all sat at the table eagerly waiting to eat, and right as I placed the food on the table everyone started dishing out portions.

I giggled, seeing people enjoy what I cooked could make any labour worth it, and as everyone scarfed down their food it was all smiles and happy memories.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

𝟡𝟝𝟞 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟚𝟘/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;