[ C H A P T E R NIN E ]

I woke up bright and early, comfortable in the bed where I think techno lifted me last night. As I remember that, my face goes red, and I get ready for the day before techno wakes up.

I dress a little cuter than usual today, I felt the need to be prettier for some reason. Maggie had thrown a tube of 'emergency lipgloss' that I had scoffed at earlier into my suitcase, but I ended up dabbing a little on my lips.

I went downstairs to prepare breakfast, and was surprised to see a hungover Wilbur sitting on the floor, surrounded by a mess of flour and eggs. He looked up at me longingly as I walked into the chaos, and explained how bad he felt, and that he had tried to make breakfast as an apology.

I had to choke back a laugh at his pitiful attempt, but quickly fixed up the batter he had made and within fifteen minutes we had pancakes that had the whole house being drawn to the smells in the kitchen like hungry zombies.

I had pretty much forgiven Wilbur, and I think he realized how wrong he had been the evening prior.

I noticed Techno keeping a keen eye on me as we ate, and I gave him a small smile and nod. He seemed pleased enough with that and went back to focusing on his pancake.

Just as we were finishing up, I heard a car horn from outside, and I smiled and checked a text from Phil (who hadn't arrived yet) as Tommy looked outside.

"HOLY SHIT! PHIL'S GOT A BIG CAR!" I burst into laughter at Tommy's excitement as Techno and Wil followed him to the window.

I sauntered outside to the 10-seater rental , and Phil flashed a grin at me as he lowered the window.

"Not a bad pick! You've really thought of everything haven't you?" He joked while everyone else came outside to admire the vehicle.

We loaded in the camera gear, and drove off to the day's filming location. Today we were doing Tommy and Wil's Vlogs, so we would be playing a game tommy had set up, and then for Wilbur we would be going back to the house and playing just dance and other stupid wii games.

We drove for a good amount of time, and ended up in a park. Maggie and I both had cameras, and we filmed tommy splitting the group into two teams for a scavenger hunt. I would be filming Techno and Phil, and Maggie had to deal with Tommy and Wilbur.

We ran around the city, laughing and joking. Some of the tasks were posting a photo of dog poo on twitter, drinking a cup of coffee with no hands (still don't know how techno did it), and once we had finished nine of the ten challenges, we were desperately looking for a clothing store.

As I held up the camera, I snickered wondering which one of them was gonna have the guts to put on a dress.

I had finally spotted a thrift store tucked away in a strip mall, and we rushed inside to find a dress. Just as we entered, Maggie sent me a text:

𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙨 <3: 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨. 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙡

I barked out a laugh, and showed the boys and camera the message. Phil's face morphed into a devious smile as he carefully grabbed the camera, making sure my face was out of view.

Techno smirked, and we began to shuffle around racks of clothes looking for matching dresses.

Eventually, I pulled out two frilly dresses, pink in his size and baby blue in mine, and we dashed to the changing room. Being used to dresses, I changed quickly and twirled for the camera, holding back snickers as I heard techno struggling to put it on. Eventually, he managed to get it on and I burst out laughing at how angry his face looked, but as he looked me up and down, it morphed quickly into something different, the look he gives me when he thinks i'm not watching.

I blushed a bit, but changed back and was just about to send the text that we were done, when-

*DING*

I gasped as they sent their finishing text just a SECOND before us. I took the camera back to capture Phil's defeated expression, and Techno's rage at putting on a dress for nothing.

We met back up with the group, and laughed at photos of Tommy fuming in a maid dress, Phil smiling beside a particulary nasty dog poo, and Techno with his face half-buried in a coffee cup.

We filmed a quick outro, crowning Tommy, Wil, and Maggie the winners, and all headed back to the house for a rest, before filming for Wil's video.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟠𝟝𝟠 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟘𝟛/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;