[ C H A P T E R S I X T E E N ]

"Hey everyone!" I sucked in a breath of the brisk air, and flashed a grin to my stream. "This is going to be my first official facecam stream, so I figured we could chat for about an hour, and have on a guest or two on from yesterday's love or host."

This drove chat nuts, nobody knew about this and I could already sense twitter blowing up.

I had set up text-to-speech for $5 donations, so people could ask away.

I spent almost the whole hour talking about how living with Maggie was just not right for me, how I had gone on a road trip to clear my head, staying in a cute cabin in western usa, and chat was so understanding and kind. A few people were less understanding.

I cringed, it was inevitable that some people would spam ugly, and fat, and nasty in the chat, but it still hurt quite a lot. That was one of the reasons I had waited to do a face reveal, I was very sensitive about that stuff and body image issues had followed me all my life.

I snapped out of my little haze, and noticed a $100 donation from an anonymous fan: 

"Who wins your love or host? I personally think it should be Techno because you're the only person who I've ever seen make him blush. The dress scene from the meetup challenge with Tommy, and now on LOH. Don't get me wrong Ang and Dream is cute but can we get some AngieBlades in chat???"

My face burnt red, and I told chat to shut up, pulling the sleeves of my sweater up and covering my cheeks.

Little did I know, halfway across the world Wilbur Soot was snickering. (and $100 poorer)

I talked with chat a bit longer, and a bit later called Dream and Techno for our little "finale".

Austin couldn't be there, so I had Wilbur host the mini show.

"Let's have our date with Dream first, shall we?"

Chat was going by fast, and the masked man and I appeared on the screen.

He greeted me cheerily, and immediately held patches up to the camera. She had on a pair of pink angel wings and looked adorable. She sniffed the camera curiously, and meowed back at Clay. I squealed a little, I loved animals and he knew what he was doing.

He stepped back, he was originally very close to the camera but I could now see he was wearing a suit, and had a bouquet of green, white, and pink flowers.

He uncrumpled a sheet of lined paper from his pocket, and proceeded to recite a shitty poem that made me laugh. I still remember a few lines, the closing was my favourite.

"I promise I didn't host you, it'd  for sure make patches sob, so I beg you do me a favour, go on a minecraft date with this green blob?"

I burst out laughing, Clay was such a nice guy and you could tell he put in the effort. "Sapnap helped me write the poem, the guy can rhyme!" I couldn't see behind the mask, but i'm sure Dream was grinning ear to ear.

Next up, Techno and I were moved into a room for our date. "Well I didn't write a poem or get you flowers or anythin'..." He scratched the back of his neck, shuffling his feet a bit. "But- but ya see I know you liked to bake so uh..." He held up a plate of the worst cookies I had seen in my life. Icing was dripping off of them, they were burned on the edges, and they just looked sad. Even Wilbur couldn't hold back his laughter, and spent a good ten seconds cackling at the horrible renditions of pigs and hearts in cookie form.

I on the other hand, loved them. They were so perfect in the way that they could only be if Techno had made them, and I had the same goofy grin on my face from whenever he was around, when he helped me with something, when he hummed songs I had on my playlists, when he looked at me in that way that made me feel like the prettiest girl in the world for even just a moment.

But it's all a joke, for the camera and the fans right?

I had to remind myself to snap out of my haze, and smiled at Techno.

"I might've gone with a poem Mr. English major." "English major dropout might I remind you... I can barely make sandwiches this was a win for me."

Wilbur gave us the 15 second reminder, and he took a bite of the cookie. "Yum." He walked off camera and made some dramatic retching sounds, before returning to frame. Right before the time ended, he promised to send me some delicious cookies, and we returned to the screen with Dream, who had been caught giving Patches belly scratches.

Techno scoffed, and reached below his desk. He held up a fluffy white puppy, and I clasped my hands together.

How could I choose? Wilbur reminded me to send him my decision, and eventually he sighed with contentment at my choice...

"The winner of love or host faceless edition 2.0 is......

ahaha u thought-

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟠𝟡𝟝 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟘𝟡/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;