[ C H A P T E R T H I R T T E E N ]

I stared down the giant camera lens, and squinted through the holes in the box on my head. This was gonna be a challenge, but I could make it work.

On my call with Wilbur yesterday, I had made a helmet-box-i-don't-want-to-face-reveal device, and painted it to match my twitter icon. I sent a photo to Austin and he loved it, so I planned a cute outfit for the show tomorrow and hopped on the smp for a bit.

Tubbo, Dream, and Tommy were online, so I decided to join an empty VC and wait to see if anybody would join.

I chatted with my fans and built my house, it was now about halfway done and was a kind of giant cottage, with multiple floors and garden/farmland surrounding. Unbeknownst to anyone else on the server, I had also started another secret dungeon where I had all my valuable resources.

My viewers were enjoying the building, so I ran a poll on who's house I should build something over.

The polls were tight between BadBoyHalo, Tubbo, and Techno, but Techno won and I built a flying pig, complete with angel wings and a halo so he would know who it's from. I was quite thankful bad didn't win, I hadn't even met him yet and didn't want to come off as mean towards the guy.

Eventually, I logged off and ended stream, deciding last minute to check in on Maggie before going to bed.

I let her paint my nails, she was a complete girly girl and had boxes of polish. It had been a while since we'd really hung out, and she expressed her slight jealousy that I had a love or host as we joked and laughed.

I felt a little bad, but if the roles were reversed I would be happy for her. I knew that deep down she did love me and was proud, even though she didn't show it very well. Once the nails were dry, I gave Maggie a hug and went to bed, excited and anxious for the big day ahead of me.

-------------------------

About an hour before the show, Austin had everyone in a call, and I recognized a bunch of familiar faces, some I had only known from being a fan. Nihachu, Wilbur, Minx, Schlatt, Puffy, Quackity, and two girls I didn't recognize were in the call, Austin said we were missing only two people. I chatted with the group, and became fast friends with Niki. Schlatt and Minx had already started arguing about something or another, and about ten minutes before the show, everyone placed a mask, box, or cover over their face to fit with the theme. All the girls had beautiful masquerade masks, and most of the guys opted for cardboard boxes, except schlatt who had a robber's mask. (why???)

Austin let us know that out two final contestants were joining now, and my heart stopped when a man in a green hoodie with a white smiley-face mask joined. "Hello? Is my mic working?" Nobody responded. Nobody knew Dream himself would be on my love or host, and eventually Schlatt started cackling.

While I was still in shock, another mask-wearing man joined, him being in a full monarch outfit with an intricately designed pink masquerade mask, with gold detailing and a pig's nose and ears in their respective spots.

I was so glad I had a box on my head, I was smiling like an idiot.

As Austin gave us the two-minute mark, my heart started beating fast, but looking around at the people I was with, I knew everything would be okay.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟞𝟟𝟛 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟘𝟟/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;

A/N- this is kinda a filler chapter ik ik but its my mom's birthday and so i'm pretty busy, but tomorrow's chapter is gonna be the most exciting yet :D also, let me know if you'd rather see Techno win or someone else :)