10 - "check your abs"

Start from the beginning

"Hey you can go get changed for the day if you want while I wash up." I say to Flynn as I start the tap and put in the washing liquids.

"I'll be back." she says as she goes up the stairs.

I begin to sing a small tune that I've had stuck in my head for a while. but it's the last few lInes stuck in my head.

"You know my heart is always open

Every part of me keeps hoping

That you'll let me inside your world

But how'd you know

That baby, you're the one I never forgot?"

Maybe I could turn this into a song. 

Then I hear footsteps come down the stairs, and then I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind.

I chuckle "hi" 

"Hello " flynn says as she gets up in her tipitoes and kisses my cheek.

"I'm almost done." I tell her as I wash the last plate before placing it on the drying rack.

I turn around and grab a tea towel and wipe my hands dry before throwing it across the kitchen. 

"Ok. I have one question for you." I say to her. "Why Did you bite me.?" I ask her as I chuckle and lift up my shirt to show her the bite marks.

Her eyes widen. "Ok, in my defence, you practically moaned into my ear while I was giving you the hickeys, which caused me to bite you." 

"So you decide to bite me, instead of like, I don't know, kissing me on the lips." I say to her.

"You mean like this. "She says as she leans up and presses her lips to mine roughly.

I pull her closer by her waist and her hands become tangled in my hair.

I step forwards, which causes her to step back, until she reached the kitchen island.

She gets on her tipitoes and sits down on the bench, while we continue kissing.

I pull away with her bottom lip caught between my teeth and I release it, which causes a slight moan to escape her mouth. 

That was hot.

Both of our breathing starts to slow down as we catch our breath.  I place my forehead on hers. 

"I have a question for you , and it's totally ok if you say no." I say to her. She nods her head telling me to go on. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" 

She sits there for a moment. 

I can tell she's thinking because her bottom lip is caught between her teeth. Which is driving me crazy.

"Yes " she says after a while as she pulls her forehead away from mine to look into my eyes.

I smile at her. "How dose tomorrow a 8pm sound.?" 

"Perfect " she says to me as she begins to play with my hair again.

And that's when I take in what she's wearing. A white plain t-shirt with some black ripped jeans, and my flannel wrapped around her waist.

"You look cute in my flannel" I say to her.

I place my hands on her waist and her arms stay wrapped around my neck.

"Oh I know, and you are never going to get it back, well at least until your scent disapears" she says with a genuine smile on her face.

"Well then, looks like I only  have one more left." I say to her.