"Maybe you're not as innocent as I though you were." She giggles.

"After and hour and a half of me trying to break the headboard and put a hole in the wall all you say is that." He sighs which sets a Marissa into a giggle fit.

"At least I know behind all that brain is a guy who's good in bed." She smiles.

"Is that all I'm good for?" He asks whilst pretending to be hurt.

"Yeah pretty much." He frowns. "I'm kidding Spence. Maybe we should fight more often if it leads to this." She smiles before pushing him off of her. She stands up taking her shirt of the floor.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"We start teaching tomorrow I'm getting a shower." She smiles before shutting th bedroom door. He lays back in the bed sighing happily. Marissa walks in some minutes later.

"Are you going to get a shower Spence. You did most of the work anyways?" She asks. He sighs and rolls off the bed and walks into the bathroom. He stares in the mirror for a fee minutes smiling like a moron before letting the happy water hit his skin.

Marissa was laying in bed wearing Pink Floyd shirts that had a bunch of holes in it and was way to big for her, but it smelt like her brother Caleb. He lives in DC so that's where she stayed on her runaway trip she stole some of his teenage clothes. She was humming a song then started to sing softly. She closed her eyes and imagined she was playing it on her guitar or keyboard and sang softly.

"You should sing more. I love your voice." She smiles and blinks her eyes open to see Spencer hovering over her. "Why were your eyes closed?" He questions.

"I was imagining that I was playing that song on my guitar of keyboard." She simply smiles.

"You can sing and play 2 instruments?" He asks astonished.

"Yeah."

"You're playing at Hotch and Emily's wedding. They wanted a singer who they knew and you have a wide variety of music plus you can play 2 instruments." He says eagerly.

"I doubt they'll want me to play at their wedding." She smiles at the thought of her boss and at once her enemy getting married at least her and Emily were friends now.

"We'll ask them tomorrow after school." He says sliding under the blanket next to Marissa. She smiles and kisses him softly before closing her eyes and drifting into a fitful sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Marissa turn your alarm off babe. I can't figure it out and we have a half hour to get ready for our first day at the school." Spencer says kissing Marissa's forehead. She sighs and takes her phone from under a pillow and hitting dismiss. She swings her feet off the edge of the bed. She slumps to the floor. Noticing her baby bump isn't there noticeable anymore. She didn't take any notice to it. She just pulled her blue dress over her head and adjusted it (picture above). She smiled at herself before going into the bathroom and curlying her hair slightly so it was still natural but not curly enough to see that she was trying to look nice. She left her makeup with a little mascara and slipped her glasses into her bag in case she needed them. Spencer was waiting outside the bathroom with his bag and her shoes.

"We have 18 minutes to get to that school and there's a ride out front for us. Now leggo." He says after she puts on her converses. They walk hand in hand down to the lobby where a school car was waiting for them.